Cowpat Rally 25-27th June

13 Posts | Latest reply on 25/06/2010 21:50:16 by yamashirlz | Go to original / last post
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

I can't make Barmouth due to pennies and chores, so I'm staying a bit closer to home and going to the Cowpat with a couple of mates.   If anyone want's to come along get in touch.  Details are here: -   http://www.sommcc.org.uk/28thCowpatRally2010.htm   Typical Rally, it's at Amber Valley Rugby Club and tickets are £15 otg.                                                                                                                                                                             
uglyducklin's Profile
uglyducklin

In: yorkshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

sounds goodThumbs Up alas i'm working this weekend, bike rally's are the best, great atmosphere, loads of happy bikersWink good music and entertainment...what more can a girl wantBig smile......                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Don't know if it's my puta, but link not working?Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Sounds good, make sure you send it to kwak to have put on the events pages if you have not already then peeps can put names down

hope you all have a good un, sorry we will not be there but have fun x

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Title fixed, link fixed, duplicate topic deleted                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Boss Man i love it wen ur all geeky lol  (swoon .............)                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Sorted   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=929                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

Wow kwak, didn't even try for events at this late stage, I'm impressed Clap   And cheers Matt, all my weeks blonde moments rolled into one lol. I think I'm still on rally clock, can't sleep but knackered.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Wow kwak, didn't even try for events at this late stage, I'm impressed Clap   LOL 6ypsy, it's not my doing, Matt changed the rule to allow for late entries, personally it's confusing, and causes more work, cos a lot of folk don't remember to change the date from 'today' and as I now have to include late events I don't know if the date is 'today' or that they forgot to alter the date. Confused I didn't explain that well did I? lol                                                                                                                                                                               
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

Well I'll have to forgive him after the bail out above, you're doing a fine job  both of you Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Aww thanks 6ypsy                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

Innundated with takers for this, we'll have to set up our own encampment lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
yamashirlz's Profile
yamashirlz

In: north yorkshire

bit far for my little wheels lol Cry plus im working too gypz lol xx

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 1407 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption