Drobess out of action

148 Posts | Latest reply on 29/06/2010 21:48:38 by Wheelienice | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yay!  Did someone mention curry!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

DROBS ......................................... curry i havent eaten for 435 days but dont let that influence ur decision                                                                                                                                                                               
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Nice to see you're back home Tracey. Just take it easy & don't try & overdo it! Thumbs Up Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Went to see Tracey yesterday and took her to get her a new set of wheels, not the sort that require putting on bike leathers sadly, mind you that depends on who is pushing her, we took Tracey to get a wheelchair. Thats when visions of Little Britian flashed through my mind, so at no point did Mike or I let Tracey be on her own in the chair even in the pub, although it was tempting to leave Tracey and hide behind a door and see if she did do a little britian and get out her chair run to the bar get a drink then sneak back into the chair.   Great to see you Tracey just sorry it has taken so long to be well enough to come and see you hopefully I haven't  passed on my chest infection germs onto you.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Mmmmm does that mean i have to get Drobs a vest !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Sounds a good idea and a wig and glasses.                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

OI no vests or glasses will be required................just yet. me new set of wheel even have a leg extention on them so its a gud 1LOL A big thanks goes to CG and Mike for taking me to get me new wheels and for the laughs gettin into the pub for lunch. I would gladly do a curry for every1, i will have to sort it wiv me dorta to get the chicken n the curry sauce and rice, peeps will have to help out wiv cooking the rice tho, and if jp wants to come as well im sure i can get me dorta to get chips and some kind of meat..                                                                                                                                                                             
Wheelienice's Profile
Wheelienice

In: Redditch worc

NEW SET OF WHEELS   ahhh   watch out Ouch  have ya got L plates mate......  glad you  are home, will improve so much quicker, and get a wicked tan, looks like they planning another weekend, but with you on board this time, sure we can work it out Tracey.a pilly on a trike would be good for you.........any offers come on trikers 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2188 seconds. There are 817 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption