Drobess out of action

148 Posts | Latest reply on 29/06/2010 21:48:38 by Wheelienice | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I just hope she put her bits away when amblin round on crutches ......... poor Posh nearly got more than he bargained for !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

dont worry im fully clothed now so theres no more flashin. i seem to be findin shere determination from everywhere at the moment, the physios have had me goin up n down stairs n steps on me crutches. its all takin me another step closer to gettin home                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Thats why Drobs they want shut of you lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm glad to hear you're up & around drobs, take it easy & i hope to see you when you escape ... Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Glad to hear your up and about, nothing can keep you down... Just watch out and check on where paddy is when you get back to bed!

See you soon xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I think a new name is in order, instead of drobess it's gotta be Speedy (recovery) Gonzales. Well done you!  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
whiteairedfox's Profile
whiteairedfox

In: liverpool

Good to hear you are on the the mend Drobs.                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Just a cheery grin to help you on your way Big smile

Sorry you're missing Barmouth but at least you'll escape the incriminating photos :>>

Happy Hobbling, Drob X

drobess's Profile
drobess

IM BEING RELEASED TODAY YAY WHOOHOOOOOO FANDABBY DOSEY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY i know i got a long way to go but just being home will be enough for now.                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Great news Tracey  Thumbs Up What a damn shame you can't go to Wales...but i'm sure you'll be running about in no time  Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Got time off for good behaviour, did you?Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

im clock watching now till i signed out n me mate comes to pik me up.it will be nice to wake up wen i want to not at 6.30 in the mornin                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

good one tracy  enjoy the sunshine darlin Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Good luck with the stairs Drob LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

im well and truly home now n it feels great, it were a mammouth task just to get from the car up the pathway, then i had to tackle the step up to the front door, i took a big breath and.........one big hop later i made it up, hobbled up the hallway, me left leg were aching like mad by this time, the settee were in sight but i just couldnt get any further wivout a sitdown. after a quick breather i made it to the settee. it feels great to be sat on it, my girls and future son in law had cooked me a party dinner, sooo much nicer than hospital food, i have lived on jacket potatoes and sarnies for 9 days. its just onwards at a snail pace now                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Nice to know you are being spoiled  Tracey , take it steady  and you will get there  Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
whiteairedfox's Profile
whiteairedfox

In: liverpool

if i break me leg can i come down to yours drobs?joking apart really glad to hear you are home and on the mend,take care of yourself,hope to see you soon at the meets,edd.xx                                                                                                                                                                             
UKHarleyRider's Profile
UKHarleyRider

In: manchester
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Hey Trace great to see ur home and more importantly ur ok, my thoughts have been with u since i got told.
Just relax, sit back, and think of england lol.

Get well soon love and take care... XXXX

Rattay's Profile
Rattay

16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Glad to hear you are back home Trace.   I have been following your progress and wishing you a speedy recovery.   I know what it's like to have a bad accident and the need to have time to mend properly.   Best Wishes Ratty                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Drobs what night are you cooking curry for the Hobbits then ................ you have all day to hop along making it lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 962 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption