Drobess out of action

148 Posts | Latest reply on 29/06/2010 21:48:38 by Wheelienice | Go to original / last post
Wheelienice's Profile
Wheelienice

In: Redditch worc
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

had  a call that Tracey has just had her second opperation, will post more when I get any news.                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

just herd too no skin graft needed  nice one  hope you up and about soon xx                                                                                                                                                                              
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Well thats good news about not needing skin graft ..... I know she weren't lookin forward to that if it were necessary.

Be up again to see you again soon Trace Hug xx

RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Tracey just keep in your mind when all the pains gone and that big fat compen cheque arrives on your doormat it's time for something new and shiny on the front Thumbs Up

Glad you're doin ok, hopefully see you again soon Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I am off to annoy the DRobs tonite i mean visit with the poorly one lol

may have to take my crayons and draw all over her leg cos she wont be able to reach me to slap me wahoooooo

madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

give her ma love and a big Hug jackie                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Cant i make it a slap MH ????                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

LOL  well dont u dare say it from me then lol, she,ll batter me with her crutches when she see,s me lol                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Take her some buckles to polish whilst she's doing nowt Thumbs Up Just kidding Tracey  thinking of you and wishing you all the best  Hug xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

OI im watchin u lot from me bedside  so behave yrself. bj wont need her crayons i aint got a plaster on me leg. be great 2 see u jackie :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hey Tracey ... great news that you dont need a skin graft!!!   Hope you're out and about soon enough...get chilling in the back garden and browse the net/catalogues and pick your new bike/leathers/textiles etc..   Looking forward to seeing you at a meet soon !   Tek care Kaz xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Drobs Lady MH made me say it honest she did ..............                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

hey u  no a didnt lol   a didnt tracy honest you know what BJ like lol   just u wait am going to steal ya crayons lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Well i visited the Drobs last nite and she was on fine form so she was lol (think i scared her mom though!!!!)

Took a couple of pics which are now on her profile so have a wee look and laugh :)

Was great to see you Lady smiling and laughing and mind when ur out i'm coming round for a curry ..........

madhat's Profile
madhat

hey thats great news   xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Good to see you smiling lady & glad you like Paddy Thumbs Up

Soon have you up & about                                                                                                                                                                              
Wheelienice's Profile
Wheelienice

In: Redditch worc

tracey looking good she getting cheeky tho,pass this pass that, got a wicked zimmer .........soon be wizzing around the hospital, have to get a hooter for it as she won't keep to the speed limit. good to see you looking pink and healthy Tracey. soon be home mate. have you ate all the chocs yet, or have the visitors had em allHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

I wanted to see what Jackie drew on her foot, I have heard all about it                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I am planning on taking a full set of felt pens and a ruler wth me next time !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Spoke to Tracey this morning and she is now onto crutches, there is no stopping this determined lady. Keep up the good work Tracey and bet you will be home in no time. Don't worry about needing a commode, just get yourself a drippy dippy rally jug. Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4692 seconds. There are 787 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption