Drobess out of action

148 Posts | Latest reply on 29/06/2010 21:48:38 by Wheelienice | Go to original / last post
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Just had a text and also spoken to my best buddy Drob, she was knocked off her bike last night on her way home from bike club. Guess what CAR drivers fault the woman driving decided to turn right and take Tracey and her bike with her.   Tracey said they told her she has a nasty break to the side of her knee and if they leave it to heal with out surgery she will have severe arthritis within 6 months so she is having surgery some time today. I will keep you all up to date with any news as I get it.   Tracey's phone is almost flat until her daughter can take her charger in tonight so if your thinking of contacting her please bear this in mind as she might need to use her phone to call her daughters.   I will print off any messages put on here and take them into Tracey when I go to see her as not sure she will have internet access not all hospitals do but will find out and let you all know.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

OMG hon pass on both mine and Ians best wishes to her if you speak to her first I won't call if her battery almost gone,

I will drop her a text later xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

Sorry to hear the news. Please give her my best wishes. I'll be thinking of her today and hope the essential surgery goes well.

In the meantime, someone needs to take the stupid car driver to the cleaners and make her pay! I suspect getting her busted by the fuzz won't be an option since they don't seem to care these days - not that they ever have in the past.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi CG I'm sorry to hear this, please pass on my best wishes for a full & speedy recovery along with a big (but gentle) hug   scoobs                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Thank you so very much for letting us all know.   Thinking of you Drobs and sending you lots of hugs and good wishes.   Hug                                                                                                                                                                                     
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

As long as she hasn't bust any ribs, give her a big Hug from me. Chat room will seem empty without her!                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Txt sent Tracey, get well soon Thumbs Up

Terry x                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Get well Soon Drobs! xxx Fecking drivers!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Get well soon mrs G and don't feel bad for texting me at tsupid o'clock this mornin you know you can call anytime see you soon jp                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Keeping everything crossed for a speedy recovery Tracy ... heres hoping ypu get better looking Drs than Mitchie did Wink   xxx (very gentle) Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

Have spoken with the Drobs this morning, shes drowsy but Ok, no dishy doctor i may add !!!! have asked her to work on it though lol

DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham

Oh dear, thats not a good thing to hear.  Keep your chin up girl. I really hope everything goes well with your surgery and in the long term nothing untoward happens, I have a gammy knee and hip from crashing so wouldn't wish that on anyone.  On another note, guess that means we won't see you at the Vic tonight, bummer :(
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Get well soon hun will try and get up to see you, thanks dipps for letting us know                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Unhappy to hear this Unhappy- please pass on my best wishes to Dro.
DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham

Oh yeah, sorry for this typical man comment...................... hows the bike? LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Tracy ((((((HUGGGS))))))  ... gentle ones tho!   Hug   Can't beleive it mate!!!   Fekkin Hell!!!!!     you take care, and do as all the nice doctors and nurses tell you and you will soon be back up and 'running' again! Thumbs Up   Tek care xx                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Get better soon Tracey, sending my love  and a gentle  Hug xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Big hugs Tracey :-) might cycle over with that choc aswell lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Big Hugs Tracy Hug Hope the op goes OK - I'll send the Hairy one over to see ya - that'll cheer you up Confused LOL I'll make sure he brings some choccy with him Thumbs Up   .....now....what bike next then? Big smile   Stells xxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

Stella mind he doesnt wear his shorts ................ no scaring folk now !!!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 831 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption