Anyone fancy another chilled weekend in September?

39 Posts | Latest reply on 25/06/2010 07:31:03 by geoffb2005 | Go to original / last post
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Nothing to be sorry about willow, shame you can't make it x                                                                                                                                                                             
whiteairedfox's Profile
whiteairedfox

In: liverpool

Can you sort me out a bird?ha ha ha                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I can understand people balking a little at first with the cost.

However, this is something different which adds value in my opinion.  Also it includes food as RK has already said.  I reckon if people think how much they pay on a big rally in terms of entry and food, they may be a bit surprised.

I personally don't think the cost is excessive.

We're up for this, I may even arrange an old fashioned "Sergeant Major" style ride out for it!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

The £75.00 per head is based on worse case scenario, i'm sure it'll work out a bit cheaper but this isn't meant to be a cheap weekend it's a comfy weekend with luxurious camping, good food and great company!

Edd  you looking for any particular kind of bird or will chicken do? Wink

I will be sorting another free weekend out but that'll be next spring now Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Would have loved to go tipi ... ing :)

But cant afford it with the other stuff i already have booked sorry RK x

RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

No probs Jackie, there'll be another time after we've sampled this one Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

I quite fancy this - BUT will have to see how the pennies go.                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

As always it would be good to see you there Stells Thumbs Up

Have a word with Alan, he might treat you Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

well - as per usual Terry - he's working that weekend! Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Shame you'll have to come and have a fab weekend on your own again then Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

dose it have to be a tepi or can we still take our own tents  havnt read back so it may have been coverd allready                                                                                                                                                                               
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

No tents Neal it's tipi only mate, saves you bringing all the camping gear tho! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

No tent = more room on bike for boozeThumbs Up..   That should get Wheely signed upLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Well folks it's about decision time, can anyone genuinely interested in this PM me even if you already have so I can get some definate numbers and set up a booking this week Thumbs Up

Cheers RK                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

bump                                                                                                                                                                             
insanedj's Profile
insanedj

In: Slough

sounds awesome, I'm up for it!                                                                                                                                                                              
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

RK, slap your hand, isn't this an Event/Ride Out, not General Chat - naughty corner for you!   What's happening with this weekend by the way, as it's my birthday too?                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Well 6ypsy/blast it was a general chat as it hasn't become an event yet and unfortunately there were initially about 20 people shouting Yes Yes Yes!!! but come decision time they dissappeared into the woodwork leaving 4 of us as deffo confirmed. One couple and two singles so not exactly a party lol. I was meant to pay a £500 deposit this week but luckily I thought better of it!!

With 20 odd going I was happy to organise food etc and hopefully negotiate a discount for the tipis but with four of us I may as well nip to the local chippy!

I'm away tomorrow for a few days so if anyone is definately interested and prepared to pay a deposit next week, let me know by Monday latest and I'll talk to the site again otherwise this will be given a rain check till next year Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

This is a shame.  Roachy and I were still up for this and I think it would have been a great weekend.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 794 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption