Warning to ALL BikerMatch members!

27 Posts | Latest reply on 16/06/2010 21:17:36 by Matt | Go to original / last post
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

I,ve opened mine Matt & now my desktops full of ham,spam,sausage & beans..Censored lovin itThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

PML @ Red, don't be greedy, email me some please? Oh, no you can't cos it aint allowed.   Well Matt your PM didn't have my name as 'Jesus' so it can't be from you  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Wots wrong with me, i have't had anyone asking for my addy Unhappy Cry Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

you probably did but I removed the spammers including their PMs and Nods before you had chance to see them.   And I'm still getting emails from people asking why they haven't got a PM or Nod even after receiving an email telling them they have one.   HOW STUPID ARE SOME PEOPLE?  Sorry but I've sent a PM to every member of the website, then people email me asking if my PM is safe to open, others just ignore every word in the message.   I'm not gonna reply to any more emails, because I've wasted a lot of time replying to around 50 emails now.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Boss Man i opened it expectantly hoping for some of your silver tongueness ........................ alas twas not to be :(                                                                                                                                                                              
welshy's Profile
welshy

In: Bridgend
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Not had one - but new to site - good that update warnings being sent tho cheers!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

no problem, we like to look after everyone here and think we have probably the safest bikers website in the UK                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 1623 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption