Cat washing for beginners

13 Posts | Latest reply on 26/06/2010 17:57:56 by willow | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

OK cat lovers ~ here's a time saver tip for you!

How to wash a cat

1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl... 

2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.   

3. In one smooth movement put the cat in the toilet and close the lid. You may need to stand on the lid.

4. At this point the cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this!  

5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a 'Power-Wash' and 'Rinse'. 

6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front 
door. 

7. Stand well back, behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift the lid. 

8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off. 

9. Both the toilet and the cat will be sparkling clean. 

Yours sincerely,

The Dog.

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hahaha... thats brilliant! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Wow - a dog that can write funny stories!Clap   (You could be onto summat here, Wills)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I've seen this before but having a bad memory is great sometimes, the punchline still caught me out LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

lol wills thats funny (my cat drinks out of the toilet so this may be me half way there lol                                                                                                                                                                              
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

Being a cat owner this might be of use to me LOL LMAO                                                                                                                                                                             
Cataraptor's Profile
Cataraptor

In: Redditch

That sounds like good advice. I once had a cat who got himself contaminated with creosote and I had to bath him. The result was water all over the kitchen and me well scratched, especially my shoulder which he used to haul himself out of the bowl.

Using the toilet would have avoided all of that and given it a much needed clean.
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol i like the way the toilet gets cleaned as well lots of secondry gain going on                                                                                                                                                                               
WillPool's Profile
WillPool

In: Dumfries

Class                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

LMAO .. nice wills   Earth ... I have a cat like that & he rolls over to have his tummy tickled, loves being brushed & comes when you call him LOL   We have another, a kitten, who if you scrumple up a bit of paper and throw it for her she will go get it for you, really funny if its in the bin cos no matter how much you bury it under stuff she will dig it out.   Our 3rd is just a big daftie !                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol very nice thats a good one my cat likes to catch socks                                                                                                                                                                               
lawson's Profile
lawson

In: Sutton coldfield

i flushed three to four times,lifted lid,no cat!!!! sure saved on vets bills,lol                                                                                                                                                                             
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

now where are my cats hiding??? must have read this......lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 632 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption