Hello from down South..

38 Posts | Latest reply on 13/07/2010 17:32:55 by organicreaction | Go to original / last post
welshy's Profile
welshy

In: Bridgend
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

cool i thought so all on M4 etc nr severn bridge - but where all the welshies on here then lol - got to kick start surely                                                                                                                                                                             
Santa3644's Profile
Santa3644

In: Sidcup

Hello RallyMad,

i have started to gather a few of us southerners for meet up/ride outs. check the event page - the next one will be at the Malta Inn, Aylesford on Wednesday 30th June (unless it is chucking it down), you're more than welcome to join us. just drob me an email and i let you know a few more details about us haha
welshy's Profile
welshy

K Rally mad  - sounds good                                                                                                                                                                             
RallyMad's Profile
RallyMad

In: Surrey

Hi Santa, Thanks for that - I'll be in touch :)                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

to all the lurkers  lurking in the back ground welcome in  show your self and get involved  its not scarey here ( much lol )  quite the oposit  infact   but hello Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

lol hi wheely just saw you logged in the chat room but have to get to bed lol but you are right about the others that are on line come on in the waters lovely lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
welshy's Profile
welshy

sleep tight ew                                                                                                                                                                             
scubasteve's Profile
scubasteve

In: Bournemouth

Well hello from The South Coast of England, That's about as South as you can get without going east or west or straight on to Jersey. Although I'm a South Wales Boy, From the valleys originally. Now Im about as East as you can get in Q8. Hope that makes some sense.
RallyMad's Profile
RallyMad

In: Surrey

Hi Scubasteve, Nice to meet another southerner :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

SW and theres noone else down here in the dark depths of Cornwall either....where have all the bikers gone down here??????????? think they have all get fed up with no one around and moved to middle earth                                                                                                                                                                             
scubasteve's Profile
scubasteve

In: Bournemouth

They're all working out here in the Middle East. can't move here for Cornish lads. Not Bikers though, all ex RAF regiment. Not quite the same.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ah airport security guards....bloody rock apes.......tell em a bootneck told you to call them that....                                                                                                                                                                             
welshy's Profile
welshy

s wales lad across the border - us welshies don't normally move far!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Any further south & I'd drown Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

So nice to see more southerner's about ! Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well here's from another one lurking in the back ground. Pretty south in Wiltshire and another ex Welsh one as well (Although that was some 40 years ago!), so hi Welshy. I have just rejoined the site after being away for a while. i must admit I haven't posted on here before though and am a bit dubious of it. I'm fed up with the usual Facebook stuff and thought there would be more like minded people on here. If there is anyone around Wiltshire wanting to meet up, say hi.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hello from London town dahn Sarrf Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
organicreaction's Profile
organicreaction

In: epping

been on here a month .. maybe it time to say hiya lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 889 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption