courtesy

32 Posts | Latest reply on 11/06/2010 21:09:10 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Feel spittin mad that someone has such low morels not to mention a cruel S*O* A*B.  I know it won't feel like it at the moment but you are SO better off not being it that omebas company.  Pick yourself up, dust yourself down and meet some of the smashing guys on this site.  By the comments posted he can run but not hide from his horrid behaviour - sending you a hug Hug xxxx I'm away to lie in a dark room lol as my blood pressure is up Angry                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

ok he has been removed and banned from the website, he cannot even connect to BikerMatch now from his computer.     I do want to say though, for the benefit of all members... this member was only a few days active on BM (3 days), was not a premium member, had no photo uploaded, no history on the site and no Karma.   Dating such a person puts anyone at risk, especially the ladies who might be running into a trap.   Always arrange to meet someone at one of our group events.  Not only does this provide protection for both concerned but it also allows you to 'get out' if you don't feel the date is going well, without standing someone up.   Also, never meet up with someone who's only just joined the website.  Dodgy people will never subscribe either because this gives away their true identity which we can give to the police if they do something wrong.  Anyone who is a premium member is most likely decent, responsible and caring.                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Most likely.... (two out of three ain't bad!) Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

missvondarkness my guess, as Matt says the guy didn't have a photo on his profile and the way he left suddenly after his phone call, is the guy is MARRIED and LOOKING. Probably the missus on the phone telling him to get his cheating arse back home.   A thoroughly nasty way to be treated, leaving you in the lurch like that. I hope it doesn't put you off hanging around with the rest of us. I've not heard of any other member  behaving as badly as he did so hopefully he was just a one-off.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Well thats a real shite way to be treated, what a 1st class git.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If your out there apologise man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham

Just be careful out there ladies, I'm sorry but there are nutters about.  There are of course the serial cheaters who come on these sort of sites looking for single women to prey on as well.  When Matt says meeting someone at an established event or a busy place at the least, thats the bare minimum you must do.  A member on here asked me about if she should give out her phone number to prospective daters.  My advice was to go and get a payg sim card, put it in an old phone and only give that number out, if she were to get a pest caller or someone she didn't want to talk to, she could always throw the sim away and get another one.  My advice also was to keep chatting and establish a rapport first before giving any numbers out.  Safety first!!!!!!!
missvondarkness's Profile
missvondarkness

In: weston-super-mar

all good points raised my ego is restored he did have a photo up initialy so presume he then took it off after we chatted i did inform mate i was going out etc so i was been carefull karma will bite his sorry ass and of course he has missed out on the charming geordie wench that is MissVonDarkness :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

And a charming wench too we all think i guessWink                                                                                                                                                                             
missvondarkness's Profile
missvondarkness

In: weston-super-mar

cheers clinton my ego is boosted a tad more nowThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What an absolute cad.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Sorry to hear what happened miss, I did pop into chat room when you were there but had issues as you know.

I know lots who have met people off here and it's worked out, some recently, and tho Mr P and I did not meet on here we did meet online and that's coming up for 5 years in a couple of weeks, not all men are like that.

Listen to Matt ... Sometimes his words are wise beyond his years :-)

Hope we see you at an event soon

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4839 seconds. There are 724 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption