courtesy

32 Posts | Latest reply on 11/06/2010 21:09:10 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
missvondarkness's Profile
missvondarkness

In: weston-super-mar
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

so i get picked up yesterday for my date he takes me to local pub he gets drinks in we chat all appears to be going well he then goes to bar orders more drinks,takes his phone out and says i wont be second ......................... 10 min later im still sitting thinking hmmmmmmmmmm so i go outside to find him and his bike gone! no explanation,no excuse to go just gone i had to walk back home lid in hand looking very silly now fact he obviously didnt want to go through with date doesnt bother me its fact he just didnt have courage or courtesy to say look it aint going to work figured using biker match would help me meet like minded person for relationship just goes to prove some please note i say some people are no different from others on "average" sites needless to say my ego is dented,confidence rocked to the core,but i shall get back on the preverbial horse but i shall get ther eunder my own steam next time just in case                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

aww girl thats a spineless man without a doubt, dont let it kick your confidence, its his loss hunny! plenty more where he came from!!   stay positive he is just one man...  no two are alike   "thank god" lol *take cares*                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Awww Miss - that's a cowardly trick to do!!   As GL says don't let it kick your confidence & keep saying to yourself "I'm better than him"   Big hugs to ya (oh & welcome to BM!!) Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That was a horrible thing to do! DisapproveA bit of honesty wouldn't have been that hard, or even a feeble excuse to leave early. There's no reason to just run away. I hope I'm right in saying that there aren't many men who would do something like that.

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Sorry to hear that miss ... unfortunately, with all things in life for every 10 things good, theres always 1 bad Thumbs Down   Just like to reiterate whats already been said, DEF his loss ... its good he showed THAT side of him early on, before any other involvement ... so a lucky escape for you, me thinks huni Thumbs Up   Maybe try getting out to some ride outs and meets ... that way you get to meet people and the most important thing, you get to make some great friends Wink   Alex x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well it is his loss not yours.  Sorry you were left high and dry but I reckon you had a lucky escape - if it hasn't got the guts to have a drink with a prospective friend he ain't worth worrying over. I hope your Mr Right comes along soon x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Try and be postive........ your the one that had a lucky escape from him :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

sorry to hear this happened to you, but i can assure you these jerks are very rare.   In fact, I don't want anyone like that on the site!  Please send me his username via Private Message and I'll deal with it.   Welcome to the site, hope you get to one of our 100 (!) events this month to meet the great people from BM that far outweight the jerks like you had to meet                                                                                                                                                                             
DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham

Wow, what a complete tosser!!!!!!  The spineless, gutless excuse for a man.  In fact thats far too good a word to use for the loser.  May I on behalf of the decent blokes out there apologise for such a cowardly, useless article of neanderthal trash.  Thats such a moronic thing to do.
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

haha brilliant DG99, so well put.                                                                                                                                                                             
lavender's Profile
lavender

In: Gloucester

What a complete and utter arse he is. Echo whats been said,his loss,not yours. Karma will come back and bite him hard on his sad little arse Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol @ DG99   very well said!                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

If he's a BM member matt perhaps you should have a word in this toerags shell like. Seeing as he's treating other BM members in this way? Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

I would like to emphasise that this Censored that showed his true colours, is def an exception on the site.   There are soooooo many great guys on here, that would NEVER EVER treat a lady in such a manner ... Hang in there Miss ... and look to make friends ... anything else will come naturally Thumbs Up   Looking forward to meeting you at a ride out or meet up ... can introduce you to some REAL men off here Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Tezzzer's Profile
Tezzzer

In: South UK

MVD Would just like to echo DG99's remarks.. It's hard enough but guys like this make the brush broader and we all get tarred with it.. Not all guys are like that.   Take solace in the fact he didn't stay..                                                                                                                                                                              
missvondarkness's Profile
missvondarkness

In: weston-super-mar

thanks for all your kind words much appreciated and you always get one *********** somewhere dont ya lol his loss for def as im dead nice lass :-) and cheers for PM's i have replied also named him to he who counts x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Miss   Same a s the guys above have posted and really hope he gets the same and he will one day..   I would never do a low trick like that and trust me there are just a few out there like that.   Its a great site with some great people..     keep smiling misy devonHug                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

hi missvondarkness  think pleanty of peeps have ecoed our disgust at such a week feeble spinles creap  but you in the right place now  this lot may be nuttier than a snikers bar but they look after each other !  welcome abourd Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sir Disco's Profile
Sir Disco

In: Stockton-on-Tees

Wow, that really sucks the proverbial big ones. I'm so sorry for your misadventure missvondarkness and can only apologize on behalf of man. What a fekin' slug bucket.                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Hay Matt, let us know who it is and we will "moderate" him LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 780 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption