Meet at The Vic - Tues 10th June

47 Posts | Latest reply on 18/06/2010 14:09:21 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

What no voddie and OJ Rattay lol

Scooby need proof next time lol

Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

You know why I was on the voddy before my interview BJ.   It calms my nerves and is also the only alcohol that doesn't smell on the breath!   My first and only true love is Real Ale.   The true drink of Kings (well, descerning ones anyway!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Then we shall have to have words with John at the Vic and make sure he is up to scratch with his real ale know how lol                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

oi scorp i came on my bike too ya know!

good to see beepa2 dg99 and bat hope to see you again soon

DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham

I'll try and get over as much as I can, I want to come over on my bike as the run over from West Bridgford on the A60 is a nice road, only Loughborough spoils it Thumbs Down  So as soon as I get some decent cash together I'll sort it all out.                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Is anybody going this week                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Weather should be good so i'll  go if others are going. going back roads though not up motorway.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I wont be able to make it this week need me beauty sleep for Farmyard                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

am goin                                                                                                                                                                              
DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham

I might pop over if its warmer Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Jp and Squashy i have given ur names to a newbie who wants to tag along so be prepared for a pm ................. and rem play nice !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

BJ haven't you left it a bit late!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Yammy nope i posted just after midnight so there nah nah nah nah                                                                                                                                                                               
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

I was refering to your comment at 23.35 lol

And where was that JP tonight?

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

******* reaches arm back as far as possible and slaps Yammy on the ass !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Even the burger van bloke wondered where jp was. His takins were down conciderably. I did try to help but there was still a shortfall in profits. He's probably out shoppin again.  Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

Asda?

BJ you're going to have to wait 'till next weekend. Butt will be well protected. lol

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

am sure i can find a way through your defences Yammy :)                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

sorry ppl had to get up at stupid oclock an been up at 3 all week doing long shifts                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thats ok JP... there were plenty of other cruisers to have a good laugh at.....LOL BTW.... had to eat your cheese burger for you.... yummy... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7810 seconds. There are 1223 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption