Meet at The Vic - Tues 10th June

47 Posts | Latest reply on 18/06/2010 14:09:21 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Ey up folks a few of us will be wandering down to the Vic tonight to watch JP eat the burger van out of house and home if you caare to join in with the pointing , laughing and watching :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

on Tuesday hey?? Ermm   **HFG wanders off sniggering!**                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

is it only Tuesday today ???     BL wanders off in the direction of HFG                                                                                                                                                                             
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

I won't try and decipher the above but what sort of time are people arriving tonight?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I don't understand, it is Tuesday isn't it?
It's looking a bit grim out there, so if I do wander over it'll be in the car.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ok ok so i am showing my human side !!!

THURS it is ................

7pm

JP's Profile
JP

96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Burger van Pig                                                                                                                                                                             
DG99's Profile
DG99

In: Nottingham

I reckon I'll be there about 7.45 - 8ish.  Look forward to meeting you guys, I'll bring my camera, if I remember it :)                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

I shall be there, well I hope i will be if I can find it againLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

drobs use the sat nav. or haven't you fixed it yet?                                                                                                                                                                              
DG99's Profile
DG99

Thanks for making me feel welcome guys, I enjoyed that meet up.  As soon as I can find the usb lead for the camera I'll post the pics up I took, if they are worth posting that is :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Same here never met such a great bunch of people, big thanks to Ratty(John) Jackie and all the rest of the crowd, sorry if got everyone mixed up but would love to come to the events so will keep in touch. XXXB                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Absolute pleasure to meet you both as i'm sure the rest will agree. And all the others that braved the cold specially the few of use that went on bikes. Drobess even managed all the way from cov without usin her sat nav. I think the cold got to JP a bit as he only had a couple of burgurs.  Got a splittin headache for some reason so i've took some drugs.   Blues  Geek                                                                                                                                                                                  
drobess's Profile
drobess

As blues says it were nice to meet beepa and dg66 or is it dg99, LOLit were nice to see every1 else as well, yr all a great lot It were a bit on the chilly side and the hot choccy at mcd's on the way back were well needed, think I will be putting me winter lining back in2 me jacket. I were also very proud of gettin meself there without the use of me satnav, I did overshoot the last roundabout thoLOL                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Yes as said great to meet you and looking forward to the next meet, sorry I had too go early but i have to get up at stupid oclock for work. Phil dont worry mate stopped of at fkc on way home was abit peckish after the long drive back.                                                                                                                                                                              
DG99's Profile
DG99

Cheers guys Thumbs Up

I did find the usb lead so I have put some pics up in the events section.  Don't shoot the cameraman!!!!

Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Well, didn't last night's attendance show what happens to big, tough bikers when the weather is a little chilly, the car park was almost deserted; so well done to Blues, Drobess & El Tel for showing 2 wheeled fortitude.   I would also like to add my greetings to those already issued in welcoming beepa2 and DG99 to the funny farm; nice to meet you guys!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Hey ho nice to meet you guys and gals, always a pleasure to intitiate new folk into the ways of the Hobbit lol

Sorry to Eltel its was a wee bit chilly for me hot pants.

Thot just 2 burgers wud be insufficient to stave off JPs natural or is it unnatural hunger !!!

Until the next time ..................

Scooby are you sure green was the right answer?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey BJ Yup green was the answer Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Good night at the Vic.   The only problem with this great Biker's pub is the Real Ale.   I'm afraid the guy behind the bar (is that John?) doesn't realise when his real ale is not very good. He changed my beer no problem for a guinness but I was surprised he didn't know that what he was serving was no good. Shouldn't be surprised really - not too many pubs know how to keep live beer.   Great to see people anyway and it won't stop me going there regularly - just stick to the keg stuff!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 742 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption