2 night Halloween Cruise to Amsterdam £85 B B - You Know You Wannna

402 Posts | Latest reply on 08/11/2010 10:12:52 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

walls drobs lol ? come on own up, who changed the F for a W when i wasnt lookingLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

FANTASTIC weekend with some great people Thumbs Up

Pics are being uploaded as I type, some great ones of the fancy dress, & NO Jackie & I did not know what costume the other would be wearing , maybe next time we should tell each other lol LOL

Cheers to Jackie for the idea & sorting it for everyone, our mini 'Rally on a Gally' was great Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

glad you all had a good time,i had a feeling you would knowing most of you lol                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

Thanks everyone for a great weekend!!!!!!!! Beer                                                                                                                                                                               
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Yeyyyyyyyy Brilliant weekend!!   Thumbs Up Nice one Jackie!Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

yam yam sex shop jackie lol awesome pic - get it coppied and in all the pubs in wolverhampton hehe                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

great weekend Beer and great companyParty     cheers Jackie                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

looking forward to the photos. Sorry I couldn't make it, still recovering from my op.                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Get well soon boss.... glad you all had a fab weekend xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

loving the pics you lot..... wish I was a part of it                                                                                                                                                                             
Timeout's Profile
Timeout

In: Midlands
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

You people who did not go, tough, you missed out on a brilliant weekend WE all had a great laugh LOL.
Nice costumes folks And a great BIG thanks to Jackie for organising it . Cheers babe HugXXXXX                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

So glad you enjoyed your time away. :-) We were so busy "trick or treating" we couldn't think of anything else!. Our kids had a great time, as long as they're happy, so are we!! after all halloween is all about the kids isn't it? not the adults!! :-)
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

* after all halloween is all about the kids isn't it? not the adults!! :-) *     Couldn't agree more, that's prob why we had such a great weekend and always do whenever we get together LOL                                                                                                                                                                                   
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

* after all halloween is all about the kids isn't it? not the adults!! :-) *    Yep...and that's why I partied...and STILL got back in time to take the littlies trick or treating ... best of both worlds!!Thumbs Up   Couldn't agree more, that's prob why we had such a great weekend and always do whenever we get together LOL   Definately agree with that, Ady!!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

looks like ya had fun girl,s  LOL    Ady Thumbs Up  you did well couldnt have done better maself lol Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Got to agree, what a brill weekend Big smile   Whilst a visit to the red light district on a Saturday day time isn't as much fun as it might be when it goes dark, but oh boy what a laugh.   The 1st window I looked up at, I had a bit of a shock to see 2 'knuckle dragging' blokes hanging out of it.  Not what I expected to see at all (they were clothed thank god) Dead   The further we got down the street, the window ladies were more Lidl than Selfridges (so to speak), I actually felt very attractive LOL  and as for those not wearing matching underwear, grey bra straps are not an attractive look LOL   Kaz, I gotta say, I really enjoyed our walk around....great gigglesClap   BJ, we did give that poor fella playing the guitar a bit of a hard time by asking him to play something with more than 2 chords...LOL   Still giggling now every time I think about suddenly recognising the voice of a TV celebrity Wink   BJ, thanks so much for organising this one Thumbs Up   Great to meet up with the usual suspects and also meet others for the 1st time. Brill company, great laughs, and a pleasure to have shared the experience with you all. Hug   Yep, halloween may be for children, but each to their own....live and let live but always have fun.                                                                                                                                                                             
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

YEP!  fantastic weekend we had with you all(Ned and myself), fantastic crowd , all having fun, bit sea sick on the fridaySick, but ok sat. thanks jackie and al for great time, and thanks to Ned for taking me ,lol
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Fantastic weekend with fabulous folk ............. well thats everyone except Div and Yeti !!!!   Cheers to everyone for some excellent costumes and joining in the fun.   Yep cheers to THAT MAN for dragging me down the redlight district and Jim for encouarging me to buy 'cookies and AL for the taxi service.   Great to meet new folk and scare others .   O by the way ................ anyone for a Pringle ????????                                                                                                                                                                             
meerkat's Profile
meerkat

In: hull

yep a great weekend again thanks jackie .al i need to do now is grow my hair back thanks ady errrrrrrrr!                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

ouch she just shave it of again lol Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 959 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption