2 night Halloween Cruise to Amsterdam £85 B B - You Know You Wannna

402 Posts | Latest reply on 08/11/2010 10:12:52 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Grab your passports folks and your fancy dress who's brave enough to join us on a 2 night Halloween Fancy Dress Cruise to Amsterdam?

£85     B & B

What's Included
•     2 nights onboard in an en suite cabin
•     Return coach transfers to Amsterdam city centre
•     Optional complimentary coach Sightseeing tour
•     Live Halloween entertainment onboard

Your Trip at a Glance:

Day 1
14:30    Check-in opens.
16:30    Check-in closes.
17:00    Depart North Shields for Amsterdam.

Day 2
09:30    Arrive in Holland.
09:45    First coach departs IJmuiden ferry terminal for Amsterdam.
10:15    Coaches arrive in Amsterdam. Stay onboard for an optional sightseeing tour, included in the price.

Day at leisure

15:00    Coaches begin departing Amsterdam for the terminal at IJmuiden.
16:00    Last coach departs from Amsterdam.
17:30    Depart Holland for North Shields.

Day 3
09:30    Arrive in North Shields.

And if we are really good Boss Man will try to meet us for a beer or two !!!!!

If you want to have a proper look at whats on offer go to

http://www.dfdsseaways.co.uk

COME ON GET YOU R NAMES DOWN

Has to be booked by end of July !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

DFDS ferries are  brill, loads going on   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

I,m just waiting for the first person to ask what dates LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Sounds Brilliant.. can't make any committment just yet, but will keep an eye on this!                                                                                                                                                                              
limeninja9's Profile
limeninja9

In: Liverpool

I might,,,,                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I think the coaches should just dump everyone outside matts house. i'm sure he won't mind.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Div u know u wanna

Squashy you have to go to keep me sensible lol

anneka56's Profile
anneka56

Jackie will go to any lengths to get her...........hands on Matt  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Anne ......................... have you seen his pics ................ i mean nice Boss Man that he is ..................... i promise to behave Boss honest (well i'll give it my best shot anyway)                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Me, Me and me myself me                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Nice one BL its going to be a blast                                                                                                                                                                               
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Revving me broom stick as I type............lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

These are great wkends peeps.... I go about 3 times a year as ferry terminal is just up the road,,,about 8mile..... Plenty on board,,entertainment,,,drink,,,food,,,etc... you have about 7-8 hrs in amsterdam which is enough for a bit of window shopping Wink and a visit to a coffee shop!!!! I'm already booked up for 16th next month,,,,wkend after kelso!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Craig does that mean tea and bacon sarnies at yours before hand then lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

How come it's not on events list?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I just posted it to see what interest there was Lady are you game ????                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

put me down on the list that is!

don't know about fancy dress tho'

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Yammy i am sure we can think of a good fancy dress for you lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Are you game?   you didn't pm BC earlier did you?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 741 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption