40 Posts | Latest reply on 11/06/2010 15:37:47 by missvondarkness | Go to original / last post
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

X ... stop scaring the pwitty lady ... or punishment will follow! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

promises, promises...Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

LOL ... just you wait till Farm yard X ... Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bexxxxyboo's Profile
bexxxxyboo

Farmyard *Jealous Face* ;P have a fab time :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Hey Bex, welcome to BM - we're all pretty much sane on here....well this other voice in my head keeps telling me I am....Confused   Keep an eye on the forums & events pages & come & meet us at some point...we are really lufferley - honest Big smile Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bexxxxyboo's Profile
bexxxxyboo

Thanks hun and will do :)                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

You not getting to the Farm yard Bex?   Theres a few riding down from Manchester, if you decide to go, give me a shout and will arrange a meet if you like Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bexxxxyboo's Profile
bexxxxyboo

Ta hun but not going this year, off to friends in Leeds, maybe next year and hopefully I'd have got a bike sorted by then :)

Is is still at the new site or have they moved it back into the valley? I heard there were talks of moving it back but not heard anything since                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Welcome missy bexybooSmile     Hey alex can i go in the punishment room just once pleaseTongue   Us stockport lot dont mind roughing with you mancsLOL   clinton                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Excuse me Sir ... you are already waiting punishment .... Evil Smile   Some of us meeting Rivvy Barn sunday for lunch ... Clint ... get your butt there this time Wacko   ...and if you arent doing anything Bex ... you would be most welcome too Thumbs Up  ... hey, you can even take your car there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bexxxxyboo's Profile
bexxxxyboo

At Download ta hun but thanks...and no car bleh to those things haha

Have fun at Rivvi Barn...lovely up there :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Piston Broke's Profile
Piston Broke

In: Leicester

Have a great time at Download. I wanted to go myself but a total lack of funds has put a total stop to that..Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
bexxxxyboo's Profile
bexxxxyboo

thanking you, I booked mine few months ago, and I'm broke after TT lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Alex   Ah at last am on the waiting list hehe wana push in front thenLOL   Yes mistress alexLOL   Might get up myself then sunday to rivi barn ..                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Hi and welcome to the club bexxxxyboo Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bexxxxyboo's Profile
bexxxxyboo

Thanks Kwak :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Can i be in your club kwak heheLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi bex and welcome to the madhouse Hug   take a look round the events and forums and hopefully see you at a few meets/ride outsThumbs Up   Tek care Kaz                                                                                                                                                                              
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Hi and welcome.   I'm waiting for the farmyard to go back into the valley too, before returning.   Ratty                                                                                                                                                                             
missvondarkness's Profile
missvondarkness

In: weston-super-mar

just realised so much more to site than  first  noticed im in north somerset so hope to be able to meet new friends from area for weston bike nights etc JaxBeer                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 1205 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption