Biker Camping Tips n Tricks

51 Posts | Latest reply on 14/06/2010 18:26:48 by nawe | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Laughed my socks off...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Remember that Mega chilli burger?? follow up here

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...ic_id=5654                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Howay folks, all funny but can we get back to thread, this was meant to be for new people to sort their camping out!

Entertainments great but your tips are crap! Wink

Anyone got any good tips that are a bit useful and less entertaining??                                                                                                                                                                             
Roxie 1963's Profile
Roxie 1963

In: Darlington

Loved reading the tips, especially the rally reality list from shadowfax. Following the Durham camp I picked up a couple of tips: * use a dry sack to pack your tent, sleeping bag etc in. *wear lots of layers at night to keep warm, as even on a warm day the temperature drops at night.                                                                                                                                                                             
Warhed's Profile
Warhed

In: London, Ruislip

*wear lots of layers at night to keep warm, as even on a warm day the temperature drops at night.

Absolutely. I also wear a wooly hat when I sleep, even if you don't favour a cueball cut like me you still lose a lot of heat through your head and a hat really makes a big difference.

Warhed's Profile
Warhed

*wear lots of layers at night to keep warm, as even on a warm day the temperature drops at night.

Absolutely. I also wear a wooly hat when I sleep, even if you don't favour a cueball cut like me you still lose a lot of heat through your head and a hat really makes a big difference.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

you have two heads and two hats????                                                                                                                                                                             
Warhed's Profile
Warhed

One head. Many hats. Double post. No idea why :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Obviously a man of many hats!Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Roxie 1963's Profile
Roxie 1963

In: Darlington

Thanks Warhed, will be packing a wooly hat for the farmyard!                                                                                                                                                                             
nawe's Profile
nawe

In: winsford chesh

>>" Ladies have you experienced those middle of the night tent moments? Been on the lash and wished you kept to shorts rather than beer? Blokes bladders seem to hold so much more and it's so easy for them, isn't it girls?...Well, my tent nights have been transformed by my own fabby, dinky portaloo... I use a little plastic box from Lakeland Limited. It's about 5x3 ins x 4 high and comes complete with lid clips that securely contain the contents. A quick, easy, comfy solution to girly camping anxiety and also no horrid accidents if it gets accidentally kicked"<<                                               minnie.. google "shewee"..... a little funnel thing to assist.. go anywhere then...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 1109 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption