Guess Who's Back

24 Posts | Latest reply on 12/04/2007 16:41:45 by Sexysmirnoff | Go to original / last post
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello to all the Blackwing Bandit is Back.........                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd were in for it now pmsl   nice to see ur back hunny lol xxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

And i still got the pointy stick hahahahahahaha lolEvil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yes i know lol and its sharper then ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<< runs away in other direction hahahahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

awwww bwb have missed ya pointy things soooooo much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                 Hug  see ya  sooooon  matey                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

glad u missed them storm mate.............. cause i aint lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

he even offered me his pointy thing lol wwwwwooooohhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooooo                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

i gonna have to keep a eye on him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

yes or blunt his pointy thing lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

oh i say do you think im daft enough to do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????   (yep to right) roflmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

you know to well my betty boop hahahahahahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

lol i shud change my name to bettyboop lol  wot u think am i more of a bitch or bettyboop answeres on a postcard plz lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

ur a betty boop it sounds so much nicer cause ur no way a bitch! ur a betty boop doin the doo rofl                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

yyyyyyyyyyyyyeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yep u deffo lost it tonight hunny bunny lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
valerossi46's Profile
valerossi46

In: penzance

Sounds like someone needs to borrow my T-shirt that says "Has anyone seen the Plot???" LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

ERRR WOULDNT YOU WEAR ONE OF THOSE IF YA WAS FLYIN ????                                                                                                                                                                                 
RC's Profile
RC

i got a t-shirt that says   heaven does'nt want me   hell is afraid i'll take over lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 1159 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption