Sat 31st July 1st August

163 Posts | Latest reply on 22/06/2010 12:20:11 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hiya folks, Thinkng of having a weekend up at Big Ds cafe at MacMillans in Halifax.   Thinking of a camp and BBQ on the fri night, with a ride out on the sat morning after brekky, then back at Big Ds for wicked night of live music at the cafe/pub in the evening.   Then another ride out after brekky on the sunday morning.   Not sure of ride out routes yet or camp, am waiting to see numbers of possable members first :)   If interested then please let me know, via this thread.   Thanx   Alex x   Hey folks, this thread has now been moved to Tan Hill 30th july 1st August ... NOT camping at Big Ds now ... Camping at Tan Hill ... check out Bills thread and get your name down on that one :)   Thanx Alex                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Thats my birthday weekend :)                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Have you already got stuff planned ... or ... can we do it here ;) :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Was having a party in Blueys garden lol but am sure he wont mind us not making a mess i'll speak to him later :)                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Could have the paty on the friday ... here ... woo hoo :)   ...and on the saturday Big smile   ...and on the sunday Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Thats my birthday weekend too...   and nothing planned...so definately count me in! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

That would be a yes from me too Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Whats big Ds.....and is there a pub there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

actdaft......... big D's is a woman and it's her nickname.......and she wants you......and as for a pub she owns it and gives free drinks to the one she wants... PMSL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

and before anyone asks ............. no she isnt related to me !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Whats big Ds.....   PML @ actdaft, read the first post again! the answer is there.     Big D's @ Macmillans Pub Long Lane Wheatley Halifax HX3 5AD                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Best iron mi disco shirt then and put mi teeth in.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

AD is it gold by any chance ur shirt i mean not ur teeth !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thats nearly my birthday!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Looks lik eit cud end up a mega party weekend

DI we need cake .....................................

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Is it going up on the events board, not S66's birthday...The meet?                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

put me down for this as well, I will be on me hols from work then so will be able to ride up in the daytime for a changeBig smileApproveThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mrs Gandalf who said you could go lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

I am also going but can't see it on the board????                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I think Alex wanted to see if there was much interest in it first?, before posting it on the calendar. Once it's submitted I can add it.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 603 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption