Anyone Want Some Free Tickets for a Show near Peterborough This Weekend?

12 Posts | Latest reply on 12/06/2010 16:40:11 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
janetdee's Profile
janetdee

In: Peterborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi. I've got three Adult Day Tickets (worth £5 each) available FREE for the first three people who add themselves onto the attendance list for this event.

You can use them for Saturday or Sunday. I'll throw in FREE camping too for Friday and/or Saturday night (worth £5 each).

There's lots of cars and bikes  and other vehicles pre-booked for the show already - but I'd like to see more bikes and meet some of you there.

Cheers

JanetDee

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i am at a conference this weekend looks like a good deal though                                                                                                                                                                               
janetdee's Profile
janetdee

Thanks - it'll be a good show. I've been to many bike rallies at The Plough and enjoyed every one of them.

yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

hiya are you looking for exhibitors or just attendees?                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I think janetdee means this one   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=886                                                                                                                                                                             
janetdee's Profile
janetdee

To Yamahama - yes we are looking for exhibitors and attendees

To Kwak - thanks for the link

Have fun

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just added myself ............... when do I get the tickets??? Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
janetdee's Profile
janetdee

Hi Shadowfax

Send me a PM with your name, whether you want Saturday and/or Sunday and/or the camping and I'll add your details to the guestlist and have your wristband waiting for you at the ticket office.

Thanks and see you at the weekend.

Janet
janetdee's Profile
janetdee

Just one free day ticket and camping left - who's up for a good weekend?                                                                                                                                                                              
janetdee's Profile
janetdee

The classes for Saturday will be: -

Best post-1980 Vehicle
Best 1960-1980 Vehicle
Best 1940-1960 Vehicle
Best Pre-1940 Vehicle
The Shiniest Wheels
Best Daily Classic
Best Luxury Classic
Vehicle With the Most Dead Flies on it

The classes for Sunday will be: -

Best Vehicle in Show
Best British Vehicle
Best European Vehicle
Best Rest of World Vehicle
Best Bike or Trike
Best Car or Commercial
Most Interesting Vehicle
Best Set of Fluffy Dice
Best Modified or Converted Vehicle.

Go on - get the polish out - you know you want to.

See you at the show

yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

do i have to book to enter most dead flies catergory or can i do it on the gate

sf when you going?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Been, put tent up, took tent down ........  cars, couple of S types, a TR6, Stag, a Mk3 cortina and no bikes. No stalls not a lot there.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 735 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption