Etiquette!

60 Posts | Latest reply on 10/06/2010 19:36:48 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

churchill??

aahhh nodding dog.  

oi who's a dog?Smile

bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

woof woof......lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

...if you get one it's just hello so there's no confusionWink   LOL Yam why don't ya just say 'hello' instead, even less confusion                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

down boy
oops sorry.
i meant girl
and thank you (must keep the etiquette going)

has anyone else tried serial nodding tonight?

VFRbabe's Profile
VFRbabe

In: Skye

has anyone else tried serial nodding tonight?

Yeah, but the frosties just ignored me!!

Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

lol @ VFR LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

And while we're on the subject of interpretation.... should I be flattered at the idea that someone messages me to say I'm very "doable"!!!!  I think not lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

OK, so no-one cares about strange men making suggestions to me.  Thanks guys!                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

There all busy writing it down RC. Always open for original material.Big smile   What a smooth talkin Bloke. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Obviously not a hobbit                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Well not this one anyway. Although theres some i have suspicions about. BJ can tell you some stories. not to repeat on here. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

RC. . .that's just not acceptable. Have you spotted the "submit complaint" box on the bottom of the communicator page??                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

i think they've missed the point of etiquette or respect                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm not offended, just incredulous.  It takes a lot more than that to offend me, but that's not an invite to anyone else!    Certainly not worthy of an official complaint.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You know that it was probably intended as a compliment?
I can understand why you wouldn't take it as such, but it just highlights a problem with using online forums. Something that probably sounded fine in their head came across as crass and sexist when written down. ErmmDid you respond and tell them that you found it inappropriate? He (I'm assuming it's a guy) might not realise there's anything wrong with a comment like that.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

RC Squashy is right i could tell you stuff to make your hair curl !!!!

One soldier guy asked me if he could do manouvers over my butt Shocked my reply 'have you got 3 months leave then?'

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

being a newby i was wondering what the nods meant and hoped they were just friendly hello/welcome to the site, but its down to the individuals perception isnt it... im not sure if i nod back or not now.... lolz                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

if you're not sure pm them instead then theres no misunderstanding                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ok hun thanks yama   =]                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yep geordielass give us a nodLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8086 seconds. There are 905 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption