Camping stuff at Aldi Thurs 10th June

42 Posts | Latest reply on 12/06/2010 22:56:16 by yamahama | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

You're welcome Mad! xxx Just hope the middle earthers don't start a middle earth kerfuffle!   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

ouch they dont know what a good kerfuffle is LOL now if they want some lessons just point them in this direction Wink   awwww bandit did,nt u get ya animal torchy thinny mmmmm were that Rattay LOL he probably sell u 1 for a £5 at barnmouth LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Jeez I might have guessed I woudn't beat you ladies when it came to shopping.   I was just thinking of going up to Aldi's and it seems half the girls on BM have already visited them this morning (and probably cleaned them out!)   Ok I'm on my way now, need to get some petrol as well, that's my excuse!                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

aye right u probably campt out LOL and got all those lovely animal tourches all snug ready for barnmouth LOL leaving us poor girls without any light, Unhappy  " whimpers am scared of the dark"  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

My secret weapon has captured me 2 penguins wahoooooooooooo                                                                                                                                                                              
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

Gotta penguin, a cow and a pig!   I may give one to the grandaughter but then again I may keep them all for meeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!   Bought a pair of sandals for a tenner too - they're comfortable but it looked like they only had sizes 8 & 9                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Rattay are yur animals going to scare my penguins lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

Depends whether you have the Emperor Penguin or not?   Those big mutha's could stand their ground against Ermantrude or Pork Chop. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Think i shall call mine Mumbo ..........                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I thought it was called Jumbo. What ya gonna call the torch? Geek I've now got some nice thick socks with no holes in. except the one yer foot goes in. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

OOooo long socks for Barmouth i hope Squashy                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Not that long. don't reach the knee.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

tried to get a camping table but baaaaaaa non there every time I go to get the good stuff they don't seem to have it in stock......Censored lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Have a look on Ebay .......... thats where it all goes Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I am now the proud owner of Mumbo and mate lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I want an animal torch and aint even going camping !!                                                                                                                                                                             
ledd777's Profile
ledd777

In: Ashington

EEEEeeeh! cheers Karey i went n got one of dem electric pumps,some socks and a Bikers underbody pants. Only a fiver for the pump over the moon, now i need a couple of crock clips so i can run it from me bike battery.  Cheers hun See you soon,                                                           Ledd777 x                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

i've got the cow!

anyone tried the solar charger for phones etc?

Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi Ledd!  glad you got something usefull hun! and everyone else   I've managed to keep away this time, think I've got enough camping gear now!!  lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

Well, I gave 'Pork Chop' (the pig!) to my granddaughter yesterday.   She is 3 and two/thirds (I think thats how you give kids ages?)   Must say she loved it but when I saw that the pig had two bulbs in it I nearly snatched it back (yes I am that evil!)   The penguin although the best looking for us adults has only one bulb.   Looks like Ermintrude (the cow) has two bulbs also although I haven't taken her out the packaging yet.   Just hope I can get another pig as I'm thinking antiques road show, long term for these 'collectables' Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.3750 seconds. There are 674 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption