Camping stuff at Aldi Thurs 10th June

42 Posts | Latest reply on 12/06/2010 22:56:16 by yamahama | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html...z_src=main   Get your tent etc here, ready for Barmouth !!!  not long now, only 3 weeks to go!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thanks for the heads up. Thumbs UpWhen I saw "Animal Dynamo Torch" listed I thought it was going to be a little treadmill for your dog to run on. I was quite disappointed to see that it's just an animal shaped torch. LOLI'll try and remember to pop into to my local Aldi on Thursday and check the stuff out. I'm tempted by a new inflatable bed if it folds up smaller than the one I have.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

haha  Gary .. what are you like!!! LOL   There's some decent stuff there by the looks of it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

I like the pink walking boots.......Think a trip to Aldi is in order Thumbs Up  Thanks Karey x                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

no probs BL Thumbs Up x                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Thanks Karey,my spaceship torch has packed up and they're brilliant so I'll be popping in.   GB, Go Outdoors have an airbed that packs down to about beer can size, it has a built in pump so you save that room as well, they're a tenner.   It's a bit like a cross between a roll mat and an airbed but fine for sleeping on when you've had a few.   http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/hi-gear-reeded-single-sized...scTabSect1                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

if you go 2 wilkinsons they have the same airbed cheaper than at go outdoors, its quite comfortable this bed and not far to fall off in the nite                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Animal shaper torch ..................... I WANT ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

lol u would hahaha xxxx   thanks kas will pop in thursday see what i can pick up   xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

lol who,s kas lol  sorry karey x                                                                                                                                                                             
Wheelienice's Profile
Wheelienice

In: Redditch worc

cheers Karey, will be hot footin it to aldi on Thursday, need a pump.and might treat myself to a new torch.........little devil aint I                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I really want a penguin torch :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Think I will treat myself to an animal torch, but I won't tell you which one - keeping it as a surprise!   I was in Aldi today, and bought a pair of their polarized sunglasses for £3.99 that I'm a fan of.   Cannot wait to return tommoz and see the new stuff.   (Is that sad or wot? am I a shopaholic on the cheap?)                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

LOl....there's gonna be major conjestion on the Bristol Road in Selly Oak in the morning!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Rattay you best not get the last penguin one or we may have to duke it out !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

I have four Aldi shops within 5 miles and that doesn't include the Selly Oak branch.   I am prepared to camp out tonight and pay others to cover different branches.   I think we know where we stand here BJ Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

ooooo this is fighting talk ......................

and i have a secret weapon !!!!!

Rattay's Profile
Rattay

'Thinks'? (A bit worried now, what can the secret weapon be?)   Does she know the manager of Aldi?   Does she have relations working there?   Heeeeeelllllllllppppppp!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

lol  it ok bj he not got the glasgow shop covered LOL they got plenty   was just up there got the rucksack and the blowy airbed thingy wooohhhhh     thanks karey xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

Unhappy  Have just come from my local Aldi....not much there really.  Managed to get the set of 3 led light torches for £4.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 703 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption