Yorkshire Rock and Bike Show - Squires

224 Posts | Latest reply on 24/08/2010 18:39:41 by ledd777 | Go to original / last post
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Hey Nitro "You won`t be able to get a blonde on your bike  with all your camping gear" Some of us can manage to go on the front of our own bikes you know!   Ps. Looks like a great do! I was laid up with flu last week but would be gutted to have missed this if I'd been fit!                                                                                                                                                                               
ledd777's Profile
ledd777

In: Ashington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Na 6ypy ya would have been bored rocking the tables until 12 midnight then raving til god knows when(as i was well lashed by then),with Meercat holding me up,Ive never sweated like that since the last rave i was at and i think that was 20 years ago lol.Falling asleep on me feet i was hehe.
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

well you must have woken up again after falling asleep on your feet ledd cos you was keeping us amused singing in your tent when you got back Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
ledd777's Profile
ledd777

In: Ashington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Howling at the moon again ah well a nite to remember.....ahooooooooooooooooh                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1563 seconds. There are 666 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption