Yorkshire Rock and Bike Show - Squires

224 Posts | Latest reply on 24/08/2010 18:39:41 by ledd777 | Go to original / last post
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

lmao ME  a wastn the only 1 dancing on the table or swinging from the pole LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

yes but thay were dressed                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

lmao ehhhhh look who,s talking a seem to remember a half naked man wandering about lol    now how do a upload those photo,s lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

lmao ... true!   Hey jp ... did you manage to keep ALL your clothes on ;)   A bit of ... erm ... tree dancing ;) lol                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

LOL wonder what happened to alice,s grandkids swing lol                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

ohhhh a forgot bout that  ohhh errr we have a tree hugger in out mistd lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Sssshhhhh ... MH ... what happens at BM camp ... stays at BM camp ;) lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

LOL ehrr my lips are sealed lmao .....maybe LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

Were there any mushrooms growing under the tree in question by any chance?   Would explain everything LMAO                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Couldn't get the "washing-up party" photos onto the event section Wacko
but somehow they uploaded onto my profile pics with no prob !!
HELP!! If anyone knows how to move them across please do it !!

skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

Thanks, MK wouldn't say much about this, reading between the lines, looking at the pics can see why LMAO   How many did he earn that night MH? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield

Meerkat .. priceless .. lol I`m not the only one with piccy`s .. Does Alice and all the Ladies need to buy hats then ? Are your ears burning Maryann ?  Mmm . wonder why ? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

so who's laid on the yellow sheet!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Brillant weekend, what a great crowd of people,i love it, roll on the next one, anyone who was not there just look at the pictures and get yourself to the next meeting                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Fab pictures Thumbs Up  Glad you guys had a great time.   Ermmm, there is a pic of someone that I do not recognise......what's to see who tags themself on that one Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Not that I took the photo in question, but a young lady on here was a bit snap happy with her new phone I think and decided to flash her camera underneath some bloke's luminous kilt to see what lay beneath - I think we've all now got more than we bargained for!
madhat's Profile
madhat

and did the some1 with the kilt give his permission for it to be published!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Funny if it had been a man taking the pic up a ladies skirt and publishing it on a site like this, he'd have been deemed some kind of perv and banned, you girls get away with murder!!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Oops!   Said picture has been removed ... best kept for 'private' collection ... lol   ..and no it wasnt me this time ... lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

Eeeh Alex and I thought you were poorly!!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 787 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption