Things men don't want women to know

36 Posts | Latest reply on 11/06/2010 15:23:58 by missvondarkness | Go to original / last post
brigadoon's Profile
brigadoon

In: Basingstoke
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Wow, insightful!!  And I thought women were bad!!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

sounds like a good plan lol better than getting angry or fed up and sounds like you both enjoyed yourselves lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

OMG... now im confused, i thought i had guys sussed, back to the drawing board lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

JTB thats my trick if somebody doesnt shut up i snog em lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Promises promises jackie am still waitingLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

***** puckers up ready to be meeting clinton .................                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

For the record BJ, I'm going to keep my mouth shut in future!                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

i'm goin to talk at bj tonight but from a safe distance lol                                                                                                                                                                              
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I remember this girl chatting so much I was starting to go mad....I mean her mouth was rabbiting on as if she was on speed lol....I knew it was nerves or something like that so i just said to her come here a minute and started kissing her...it was the only way to stop her talking and then er well someother ideas.....was actually a damn good night and we are still friends lol.... Makes entry in little black book Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

JackieHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Fat Dave's Profile
Fat Dave

In: Norwich

21..  i dont like titanic, but was totally blown awaty by Serendipity the other night...............                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

RC thanks

Yammy wondered why you kept your distance whilst getting ur socks out !!!

Clinton ... u wait u will get urs lol

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Makes entry in little black book     ...volume III Exclamation     *legs it*                                                                                                                                                                             
missvondarkness's Profile
missvondarkness

In: weston-super-mar

what an insight into the male mind cor eye opener will bear all these points in mind when next out lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jackie il let you play with my hair then lol x                                                                                                                                                                             
missvondarkness's Profile
missvondarkness

In: weston-super-mar

fat dave- serendipity is great filmSmile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5137 seconds. There are 451 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption