Things men don't want women to know

36 Posts | Latest reply on 11/06/2010 15:23:58 by missvondarkness | Go to original / last post
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

When we rounded up a group of men and asked them to spill their innermost thoughts on their exes, their girlfriends’ bodies and what they do with your shoes when you’re out, they laughed and said “not a chance”. So we twisted their arms behind their backs until they could take the pain no more, and eventually they spat out the truth. Here’s what they told us… 1. “I can take a laptop apart and put it back together again, but I have no idea how to put on a condom properly. I’m 35 and can’t remember how many flings I’ve had.” 2. “Every woman I see, I picture naked. Doesn’t matter if she’s my girlfriend or the nan in the supermarket queue. I can’t help but imagine what she looks like with nothing on. Bet most men do exactly the same.” 3. “I know where my girlfriend keeps her diary and I read it regularly.” 4. “The girl I’m seeing goes to loads of trouble with candles, music, wine etc whenever I go round to her house for dinner. It’s quite sweet but it’s totally pointless. Men couldn’t give a toss about romance, we just want you to get a beer from the fridge and get your clothes off. But I’ll let her continue with the seduction stuff, ‘cause she’d be gutted if she knew what I’d just said.” 5. “I never, ever have any idea ‘where the relationship is going,’ and I care even less.” 6. “There is nothing more gross than untrimmed private bits on a girl. I can really fancy her, then find a big unruly bush, and I’ll never want to sleep with her again. Sorry.” 7. “I’m sleeping with her best friend, but I’d rather be sleeping with her sister.” 8. “My girlfriend takes the same size shoes as me, so sometimes when she’s out I put on her high heels and walk around the house in them. It’s really hard at first but you get used to it, and it gives your calf muscles a good workout.” 9. “I wish I could say that women look better with no make-up on. But generally they look really rough.” 10. “I quite often fake orgasms when I’m getting bored and want to go to sleep, or when I just can’t make it happen. I just grab a bit of tissue and pretend.” 11. “If any girl says ‘I love you’ before I’ve said it to her, I have to dump her. Partly because I find it a turn off, and partly because it’s my tradition.” 12. “I never remember anything a woman says to be during a date, because I spend the whole time thinking about what her face looks like during sex.” 13. “If a woman is good in bed, it has absolutely nothing to do with her technique and absolutely everything to do with her enthusiasm. But I’m happy to let the girls carry on thinking that technique matters, because it’s a nice bonus.” 14. “We get far more jealous than girls do.” 15. “I’ve been waiting for a girl to phone me all week and I’ve cried about it twice. No way am I ringing her first.” 16. “I pretend to forget about our anniversary because I get scared that my girlfriend will forget, and I don’t want to be the only one who remembers, because it’s not manly.” 17. “I wax my chest with my sister’s leg-wax strips.” 18. “My girlfriend thinks I go running but actually I go and sit in the park for a smoke, then walk the 200 yards home again.” 19. “Chatting girls up is hideously difficult, and I’m terrified of rejection. So if I’m at a party I always try to spot the weak one and separate her from the pack so I’ve got more chance of success.” 20. “If a woman chats me up I automatically think she’s a bit desperate.” 21. “I love chick flicks and have watched Titanic about 10 times.” 22. “I’m completely straight but I’ve got a slight thing for Matt Damon and was made up when my girlfriend wanted to watch all three Bourne films one evening. Had the best sex ever after that.” 23. “I fancy the news reader Moira Stewart.” 24. “When I suggest splitting the bill on a first date, it’s because I don’t want to have sex with her.” 25. “Men moan about women talking too much, but we all secretly like chatty women because it means less work for us. I had a date recently with a girl who was nice-looking but very quiet, and the evening seemed to last a week. There was so much dead air. Babbly women are the lesser of two evils.” 26. “My girlfriend has lost a bit of weight recently and I know that she’s really happy about it, and her clothes fit better and all that, but to be honest I wish she’d chub up again because she was more cushiony, which made her nicer to have sex with. She was also a bit warmer in bed. Literally warmer, temperature-wise. Now that she’s slim she’s got freezing feet.” 27. “I find women far more attractive in underwear than naked.” 28. “When I’m having sex with my girlfriend I imagine that she’s my ex.”                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

love no. 15 its my fave!                                                                                                                                                                             
wttgill's Profile
wttgill

In: lichfield

yes I have to agree, its good to see the other side ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

were there any suprises?Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
wttgill's Profile
wttgill

In: lichfield

Number 21.. I dont even like chick flicks lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

grief im staying at home                                                                                                                                                                               
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

wttgill i didn't like titanic either. daughter loves it. uck!!

jj you're a hard lady or abig softy

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My god you men are so deep!!!! we either fancy you or we dont but number 15wow                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol                                                                                                                                                                               
Warhed's Profile
Warhed

In: London, Ruislip

13. “If a woman is good in bed, it has absolutely nothing to do with her technique and absolutely everything to do with her enthusiasm. But I’m happy to let the girls carry on thinking that technique matters, because it’s a nice bonus.”

19. “Chatting girls up is hideously difficult, and I’m terrified of rejection. So if I’m at a party I always try to spot the weak one and separate her from the pack so I’ve got more chance of success.”

20. “If a woman chats me up I automatically think she’s a bit desperate.”

Those are the only ones I'd agree with.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

at least you got a nice bike lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

25. “Men moan about women talking too much, but we all secretly like chatty women because it means less work for us. I had a date recently with a girl who was nice-looking but very quiet, and the evening seemed to last a week. There was so much dead air. Babbly women are the lesser of two evils.”

definitely agree with this one!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I have fiunished with blokes because they dont know how to enjoy themselves life is too difficult, and its only as hard as you make it. But i have bee told to be quite a few time and not go on lol (but if someones miserable i talk even more because it makes me nervous lmao cant help myself ) the devil make me do it !!
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

ouch!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yamahama's Profile
yamahama

are we supposed to read your mind on that last post. Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
VFRbabe's Profile
VFRbabe

In: Skye

And women are supposed to be complicated???                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

no just unfathomableWink                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sorry about the blank message i was multi tasking and on my phone and it just sent a blank message,  but probably we are all confused because sometimes it works then it dont and at the end of the day we are all alone in our heads anyway Tongue

(PS I diny mean I had finished with blokes all together just that in the past I have because of etc etc lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I remember this girl chatting so much I was starting to go mad....I mean her mouth was rabbiting on as if she was on speed lol....I knew it was nerves or something like that so i just said to her come here a minute and started kissing her...it was the only way to stop her talking and then er well someother ideas.....was actually a damn good night and we are still friends lol....

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.4365 seconds. There are 482 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption