Virus

18 Posts | Latest reply on 11/04/2007 14:55:15 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I've pinched witchiest's pc for a few min so that i can let you know i have vanished for a while cos someone sent me a virus in a chain mail. Rube's pc has been killed too. And yes i had anti virus etc etc but it still got me!!!! So, to anyone who sends this kinda crap, cheers arsehole.
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

thats why my friends get bollocked when they send me junk crap, or enter my email address on other websites.  Its also why ull never see my email address on this site and I dont give it out (Use the contact form).   Can I help you fix it?  I can probably talk you through fixing it without you paying some expensive fees                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

awwww di so sorry to hear about that, they want stringing up by anything that dangles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
Di's Profile
Di

Matt, storm, thanks for the offer but already half way sorted lol. Found a place in Wellingborough where the lads are spot on and have sorted it out, it cost a bit but all the bits that were destroyed have all been upgraded. Just need to load aol again but didn't have time today cos i'm having a few beers here with witchiest and millsy and so pc can wait!!!!! CHEERS xx
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

lol no worries - and it serves you right for being an AOLer!  You wouldn't believe what crap AOLs software has in it, mostly viruses and spyware... thats why you can never get rid of the barstewarding thing                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

its on msn messenger the virus, it says u have a pic on line and to open the link to the web site, and thats the VIRUS so if you get that link on ur msn messenger DONT OPEN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   can u all remember last year when my pc went down? well it was the same virus and it cost me a new PC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

sorry to here about your problem Di and agree they should be strung up,I hope you get sorted soon                                                     xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Back now, so watch out LOL   Thanks all. xx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yyyyyyeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa   welcome back hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

awwwww welcome back di...... not been same with ya gone hunny   can we have our mad hatters tea party now please ????????                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

we sure can cause bwb is back to and his the madest one of all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehehehehe                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

i got one recently that sent it out to everyone in my addy list.I tryed to warn everyone but some oppened it before I got to them,if you're one of them my apologies to you                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

it came to me oggy mate but i didnt open mine thank goodness                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Be afraid, be very afraid.  It cost a lot of money to repair the comp, But Rube is back too.   Just to say it again.  If you receive a message on messenger from a friend that you know and the message reads:   WTF.  Who put your picture on the net   DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK IT WILL DESTROY YOUR COMPUTER   You may think you got away with it for a couple of days........... you didn't.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Basically please please DO NOT send me chain mail crap. Not worth the effort cos it's binned straight away from now on. Censored                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

I second Di's comment.                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

i third it if its not expected dont open it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Sounds nasty                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 1448 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption