Harro All Again :)

5 Posts | Latest reply on 01/06/2010 11:44:41 by Karey | Go to original / last post
ace_morgan's Profile
ace_morgan

In: Hadleigh, Southe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just thought I would say hello as Iv not been on here much for the last two weeks as not been that great (and was at a very good bike meet just before going in to hospital and met some lovely folk, cheers rockchick :)) and then had a stay lovely hospital due to my stupid chest being a pain in the, well chest lol. Some of the folk will know why I was in but suffice to say, I had no internet :( just boring day time TV :S And oh my the folk you get going on Jeremy Kyle Show lol

Anyway, hope your all doing good, any news or such that iv missed? 

Adz :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Hiya trouble   glad to see you back up and erm ............ running lol   get ur butt to the next meet !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

hi ace  Yes we had a lovely drive round ehrr were ever it was a still dont know LOL   glad you back xx                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Hiya Adz ... good to see you back Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hi Adz Good to meet you ..and glad you're out of hospital....   Step away from the JK show!!  you will start acting like a chav!!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 789 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption