Good Luck

30 Posts | Latest reply on 02/06/2010 22:42:52 by Rooster roo | Go to original / last post
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Nice one Aaron, bet your Mams feeling all proud too WinkThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Not sure who's the more excited!   Well done, ComradeThumbs UpClap                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

wooooooooo   Thumbs UpBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

yeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa   A knew u would, but a got no finger nails left waiting on the news LOL   well done  proud of ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Hes looking forward to his first BM 'L' plate friendly ride out Thumbs Up   Will let him back on his laptop later so he can say thanx personnally ... especially for all the helpful advice and all the encouragement he had off BM members, which, without, he said he wouldnt have had the confidence to do it Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Well Done Aaron!!!!!   Thumbs UpClap    Hope to see you on lots of ride outs..I'm still on my L's so we'll make sure theres lots of suitable ride out/meets Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Nice one Aaron Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

yipeeeeeeeeeeeee..............well done aaron...............now officialy on e of the gang!!!!1111111 lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Comrade_Aaron's Profile
Comrade_Aaron

In: manchester

THANK YOU!!!!!! So much everyone!   I am soooo chuffed I passed and i want to say a big thanx to everyone that posted on the forum and the pms and texts and calls, couldn't have done it without the encouragement from everyone. Thumbs Up   Thank you all for the advice you've given me, it really did help me relax and just go for it Thumbs Up   I also want to encourage anyone else who hasn't done it yet, just go for it, i guarantee you won't regret it! And I'm looking forward to my first ride-out!!   Thanks again everyone!!!!                                                                                                                                                                               
Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

Well Done COMRADE ! You did brill Clap Looking forward to your first ride out be honoured to accompany you mate n watch you get your first nod in to passing bikers ....                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 622 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption