Events Planning Team needed

79 Posts | Latest reply on 08/06/2010 23:21:37 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Is that one of the 'perks' BJ ... Shocked LOL   Only joking hun ... life would be VERY dull without you around Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Alex i was thinking of doing a sponsored silence but folk kept laughing when i suggested it !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Shocked dont know why hun LOL   Hmmm ... not a bad idea though ... I will do it, if you will WinkThumbs Up   Now ... theres a challenge ... us too ... chat-less LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Depends how long i have to be quiet for and does being asleep count ???                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Think it would have to include sleeping for us two ... or might not make much LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

have you started yet then? Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Squashy am intrigued how much would you sponsor me an for how long would i have to be quiet for??                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

did some1 say perk,s Wink  so do we get to pick what colour LOL   we could have a "Nipple Gripple" compitition Wink   Di,Jackie,Alex,me,Willow   the Nipple Gripplers   and   pete,roo,chris,squashy,matt the Vic ehrr voulnteersWinkLOL   owwww cant wait                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

haha i can't make comment on that                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Jackie, Alex, I did a sponsored silence at a B M gathering. I recommend one hour,  I was sponsored a bit extra by one member if I managed NOT to LAUGH. Evil, some folk lol. I attached a sticking plaster to my mouth, with SPONSORED written on it, so I wouldn't slip up. If you want to make it more interesting you could always have a raffle as well.   It was for Children in Need and we raised £120.   Good Luck! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                    
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Mmmmm Auntie i am sure i could raise quite a bit for being quiet ............... any takers ?????                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

you could always pick your worst enemy, then sponsor jackie to talk to them.  You could pay by the hour lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Hey Boss Man great idea .................. i think !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

*** has second thoughts

HEY !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

ROFPML @ Matt's wicked S O H LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I was away when this thread was started and my Blackberry dunt let me log on so I have been noteably quiet of late.
I am happy to help ACN in the souff too I have just PM'ed him with my offer of help covering Hertfordshire ish area
Moon x

I think we should get Jackie Talking to the Tax man so he dosent get any time to take any off us!
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Whats this pick on BJ day !!!!!!

Hey Moon glad to have you aboard wahoooo

bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

In: Denbigh/Leigh

Well,how interesting is this! I'm all for it Matt, Perhaps we could have a Northern Team aswell,if so,Deffo interested in helping organise Events..........                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

BB the more the merrier get in touch with Alex as northern lass in the know lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9219 seconds. There are 670 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption