Events Planning Team needed

79 Posts | Latest reply on 08/06/2010 23:21:37 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

In: Bridlington
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Real assets to the events team Big smile

Alex,,,,please leave my assets out of this !!!!  LOL

Thanks Kwak, for the welcome,,,,looking forward to working with all the events team !

Thumbs Up  Big smile

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Di am sure we can utilise your erm ... assets !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
insanedj's Profile
insanedj

In: Slough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

All looks good Smile looking foward to working with ya'll!                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Are you sure about that blast LOL   Welcome to the team Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

thanks kwak   and second alex welcome to the team blastHandshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

welcome to the team acn, willow, di, and drobs... see your emails/PMs.   Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

no new email as yet matt or pm, have i broke it already lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

no you've already got ur email set up.  Just waiting for ACN and Willow now before i email out again.                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

welcome to the team acn, willow, di, and drobs Mazza x                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

Thanks Mazza,,,,although I really don't know what I've let meself in for !!! lol

x

willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

just trying to set mine up!! computer playin up now! must have caught it off my bike !! grrr                                                                                                                                                                             
46Rossi's Profile
46Rossi

Matt,,,can I ask you something please????  (I'll whisper it quietly in your ear)

,,,,,,,,you know all the new staff members???,,,,,,,,,,,,are you available as one of the perks please????

You understand,,,I'm asking on behalf of all the new staff,,,,not just for myself, of course !  Honest !!!

Wink   LOL

x

Matt's Profile
Matt

i've said it before... why do you think I emigrated?  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Shocked @ Di

LOL @ Matt

... but still not answered Di's question Matt LOL ... not that I would encourage that sort of favour Wink LOL

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Not botherd about being on team but will help in any way  i can especailly in the north east                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Thanx Bill ... thats great Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

i'm excited now and have allsorts of ideas for us to do in North Wales !!! ummmmmmmmmmmm...................how about a sponsored walk up Snowden??? lol..............ok.............a ride out one sunday for starters !! lol........... x see ya all soon                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Di i asked first so there .......... nah nah nah nah

Bill am sure we can keep you busy :)

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Hmmm ... define 'perks please' .... may be interested if theres 'perks' LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

My lips are sealed ....................                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 703 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption