Washing my bike then....

17 Posts | Latest reply on 28/05/2010 22:30:23 by old red | Go to original / last post
darylt's Profile
darylt

In: Halesowen
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Just washed and dried my bike ready to polish then....it flamein started to rain.

Guess I wont be polishing her tonight. Unhappy

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

its not raining here darylt you can come and wash my bike if you like bud ! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
darylt's Profile
darylt

LOL cheeky sod. LOL

I was in Bridlington a few weeks back delivering to the Spar store on Quay Road, my tailift broke and was there hours twiddling my thumbs....well sleeping with my feet up on the dash. Smile

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

it was you that caused town to ground to a hault was it   lol took me ages to get to the arcades pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
darylt's Profile
darylt

LOL....and I thought it was all the old dears that lived there. pmsl                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

it is it why im there too  dintcha noo that                                                                                                                                                                              
darylt's Profile
darylt

pmsl....old git LOL

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

hahahaha ! my 8 yr old says im old too   39 and past it lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

won't tell you what soph call's me then.... !ShockedLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
darylt's Profile
darylt

LOL Nutkin.....I'm 32 but got no kids to insult me. Get called various things at work instead mind you.....too rude to put on here though! Shocked                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

I'm 32 but got no kids to insult me and I thought my dad was an old **** at 32.... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
nawe's Profile
nawe

In: winsford chesh

I feel just great at 48 now!!!! it's all over for this dinosaur then!! Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

DD but you look so good with it lol                                                                                                                                                                             
darylt's Profile
darylt

I guess you are only as old as you feel.....

that makes me 120 then. pmsl

Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

I feel about 18.......          with a mental age of 2.....ClownLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
darylt's Profile
darylt

Doing better than me then Nutkin!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

54 going on 25Thumbs Up..I can still get up for work at 5.30 put in a full day till 6.30-7pm & go to an all night Trance/Dance do..Normally only last till about 4.30-5 am but there ya goThumbs Up..My kids tell me I,mWacko for doing it..But also reckon I,m a Star for still being able to!Cool   How did we get from washing a bike to age?? Typical BM forums!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 1042 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption