Condom factory

14 Posts | Latest reply on 26/05/2010 08:09:03 by Karey | Go to original / last post
VFRbabe's Profile
VFRbabe

In: Skye
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Condom factory burns down in ENGLAND
>
> Rt. Hon Andy Burnham MP MINISTER FOR HEALTH is awakened at 4am by the telephone.   'Sorry to bother you at this hour but there is  an emergency!!    I've just received word that the Durex factory in Liverpool has burned to the ground.  It is estimated that the entire English supply of condoms will be gone by the end of the week.'
>
> Rt. Hon Andy Burnham MP:   'Sh*t !!
> The economy will never be able to cope with all those unwanted babies.... We'll be ruined.'
> 'We're going to have to ship some in from France?'
>
> 'Bad idea!  The frogs will have a field day on this one.'
>
> Junior Minister:  'What about Scotland?'
> Rt. Hon Andy Burnham MP:   'I'll call Alex Salmond.'
> Tell him we need five million condoms, ten inches  long and three inches thick.
> That way they'll continue to respect the English
> Three days later a delighted Andy Burnham MP runs out to open the boxes that arrived at the  Post Office.
> He finds five million condoms: 10 inches long, 3 inches thick, all coloured blue and white with small writing on each one.
>
>
> MADE IN SCOTLAND - SIZE:  MEDIUM
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Where can I go for the extra large?                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Your dreams LOL  sorry XKL  .......Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
VFRbabe's Profile
VFRbabe

They only make them in the Scottish islands!! Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

...from haggis intestines?                                                                                                                                                                             
VFRbabe's Profile
VFRbabe

Haggis intestines! You must be joking!! Way too small! Stag intestines! Hehehehe!!!!  (not that I have that much experience to know all this! Im just guessing! Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well, I'd really like to help you out, but i'm a good boy.Star                                                                                                                                                                             
VFRbabe's Profile
VFRbabe

Well, I'd really like to help you out, but i'm a good boy.Star

Yeah! Right!!!!!

old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Not been a good boy since he started wearing long trousers that one!! XK those condoms,ll fit your nose telling all them porkies!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That's why  I need to wear long trousersEmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Nose,ll be hitting that screen of yours soon!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

LOL @ you two                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

you heard about the SCotsman and the English man peeing of the bridge... Englishman turns to the scot full of bravado gets it out and says"brrr waters cold ain't it" with a boastful look on his face.   Scotsman without looking gets it out and says "yeah a little, the water not very deep though is it"?   lolLOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

LOLThumbs Up  very good vfr and jtb LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 493 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption