New Biker Pub In Coalville

38 Posts | Latest reply on 09/07/2010 22:27:18 by yamahama | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

You have low fat biccies ................. dish come on its only fair ...                                                                                                                                                                             
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

not too far from me.   I may turn up with a couple of friends if possible   Ratty                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Rattay   are you following me lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

looks like there may well be a few going ..........sounds good, i will be there fvrom 6.30...                                                                                                                                                                              
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Well,   I have to follow someone   don't I?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hey folks just trying to keep this one on the first active topics page if poss                                                                                                                                                                              
tlrboy's Profile
tlrboy

In: nottingham

yes sounds gud m8 ..me and the crew from notts mite pop down to see whats it like                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Im talking to John at the moment (From Vics Bikers Pub) about arranging a specific BikerMatch evening at his pub.  John's also started to advertise on BikerMatch also.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

matt, this is not about johns pub on a thursday, its on a tues.....so its day after tomorrow folks.....can members cofirm if there going or not                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

That'll be a no from me then. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

And a no from me                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

thanks for reading the post anyway i think brummie jackie and a couple of friends are going....these things tend to take a while to get going....and for word of mouth to spread !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Not going to be able to make this one, sorry i have a birthday meal to go too                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

looks like the weather has put this one postponed till next week, maybe some of you may be able to make it then...thanks                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit blue's Profile
bandit blue

In: leicester

sorry to hear that ..bloody weather .u could come to mine on Thursday BIKERS NIGHT HOT RODS AND CLASSIC CARS Scraptoft Valley Working Men's Club Grantham Road Netherhall Leicester LE5 1HR Tel: 0116 2122093                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Thursday night is the new weekly event at Victoria Biker's Pub also in Coalville.   See calendar for more info.  Maybe you could run a ride-out there?                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Gal's Profile
Triumph_Gal

In: Leicester

Can't do Tuesdays either, for 'Mum' reasons, and my ex won't babysit either 'cause he's a miserable git! Disapprove Wednesdays are the nights for me, but Coalville takes ages to get to from Leicester when you're only packing a 125!                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

Try the Vic on a Thursday night thre's usually some of us there.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 742 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption