Ride inthe dark or rain ?

35 Posts | Latest reply on 08/04/2007 17:28:42 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

OR INSOMINIA !!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

yep heard it call somethings but never that! pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

I put tantric into my search and you are NOT gonna believe wot it came up with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I'm having a whale of a time with this one LOL   Hang on, just gotta stand on me head to look at this one Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

do tell us di lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

EN, you ever thought of doing the National Rally?  I have but i have never managed to get a team of nutters prepared to do it with me!  I cant do a solo entry my navigation skills are crap :lol:                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

what,s that could be intrested                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

well di have you any pickies to post yet ?????????                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

dont look like  it lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

EN  check this out!  http://www.nationalroadrally.co.uk/2007/index.htm 600 miles in 22 hours!  are ya tough enough Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i ride in all weather............   rain and dark require more focus on task at hand..                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

EmbarrassedNow THAT sounds interesting Jeanette
RC's Profile
RC

so do i in me car lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Redreynard's Profile
Redreynard

In: Newcastle upon T

You have to take the opportunity to ride in the pissing rain through storm-force winds.   After all, you never know when the weather might turn inclementLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

WB red, where have you been?  lol  Riding in attrocious conditions improves your bike skills no end, so i agree with you, take the opportunity if you can                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

don,t seem to hard ????once did a drive down to scicily over a   weekend (oneway) in a  old mk3 cortina that was fun. would mined seeing last years map of check piont,s, or this years?                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 1210 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption