wish me luck

40 Posts | Latest reply on 02/08/2010 22:11:13 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Hope it went o.k AliceThumbs Up. Any probs with the knees/ears thing don,t worry..You can wrap em round my earsBig smile.....Ouchouch!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Hope it all ok Alice hope to see you out about again                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

LOL you cheeky lotLOL
Right about the pain Kwak. .no probs there. But trust me to get the smart Alec surgeon who thought he'd do a spot of repair work whilst he was in there!! On crutches for a month and not allowed to put any weight on the knee :<  Bugger:<
Anyone got any idea how to cut the grass on crutches ??????!!!!Wacko

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Attached blades to the crutches? A bit like Eddie scissor hands LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well your body is like a bike ... do the repairs as they are needed & it will last you longer, so its a good job he 'cleaned the carbs out' while he was in there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Glad your op went ok, a month seems long but if your mended at the end of it - well worth it.  Use the time to catch some of this well needed sunshine Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Alice yep hit somebody with one til the offer to cut the grass for you :)                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

Hi, glad to hear ot went well and that you're back out and about asap x   With regards to the grass, I had to get someone in to do mine recently. Was hoping for an ideal specimen of a man............ wasn't quite what I got :( , but did get the grass cut LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

So far I like BJ's solution, but thanks skinny and Kwak.
Can you believe I'm getting work sent to me :<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Alice just say you cant reach it lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Here's a thought Lamp
Do you reckon a month on crutches will increase me bust size ??????
There's got to be a plus to this somewhere Wink

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

surely it would firm up one side then youll be lop sided alice  unless you got two crutches then i keeps an even keal   ????LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

2 crutches Wheely !!  Looking promising thenLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

lol @ Alice !! LOL Really glad your op went well  Alice xxx Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

LOL Alice, if crutches do increase your bust I hope I never need any Shocked Glad you're ok, enjoy the time you take to recover properly x   Regarding the grass I've never found any gardening elves yet but let me know if you come up with a solution...                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Someone suggested kidnapping a sheep for a month. . .promising !!

6ypsy. . If the old bazookas increase then maybe I'll be able to carry more in my cleavage !! Currently very useful for transporting my mobile and my specs as I hobble aboutLOL

madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

glad everything went well alice, take it easy Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Yeah :>>>
Just an up-date!!

Finally got the leg over again Thumbs Up!! Knee bent enough to ride pilly yesterday...but only on a tourer! Next challenge..that sports bike !!!!!!

Hang on in there Drobs and Frag.... your day will come X
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

as soon as your better alice come for a mosh hahahahThumbs Upxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hey that's great news everything went well :) Happy riding then!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 1065 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption