Poole Quay - Tuesday Nights

7 Posts | Latest reply on 07/07/2010 12:46:44 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
EasyK's Profile
EasyK

In: Christchurch
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yea the Summer is here - or shouldn't I shout that so early!!  
Anyone doing a ride down to Poole in Dorset for the Poole Quay meet on a Tuesday - happens every Tuesday and draws a big crowd.  Burgers and fish and chips are a delight!!                                                                                                                                                                             
nawe's Profile
nawe

In: winsford chesh

have been in the past.. last year.. on my hols.. just the best place for a meet ever.. a lovely summer night on the quay.. bikes and the sea.. just perfect!! well worth a visit if you aint been Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Agree with that nawe, brilliant gathering. Get there early if you want a pub meal.                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Went down on Tue was good run out beautiful evening. Get to see some beautiful specals along with an array of stock bikes. great to see a lot of kids on scooters and 125s turning up                                                                                                                                                                              
nawe's Profile
nawe

In: winsford chesh

from memory there's a fantastic nepalese..( or something akin..) just around the corner from the fish and chip bit.. tween there and the multi storey.. fab food.. well recommended.. if it's still open.. awesome eat as much as you like buffet type thing.
brad_the_impaler's Profile
brad_the_impaler

In: Saundersfoot, Pe

I was on my hols in weymouth a couple of weeks ago and popped over to the bike night to have a butchers. All I can say is what a turnout and really well organised too! Just a shame I didn't have my bike with me Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I dont suppose much has changed down there, but Im off to Poole Tuesday 20th so Just checking that Poole Quay bike night is still going strong? If so, I'll be leaving here a little bit earlier, as its a 3 hour ride, that afternoons work will have to cancelled too!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 803 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption