New Pub named after iconic manufacturer

18 Posts | Latest reply on 22/05/2010 14:03:47 by Rattay | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

A NEW PUB in Redditch has been named in commemoration of the motorcycle industry that once thrived in the town. Pub giant JD Wetherspoon will open the new pub, named 'The Royal Enfield' on Friday, May 28, to honour the iconic British motorcycle manufacturer, based in the Worcestershire town until 1967.Photos and information boards relating to the history and characters of the area will be displayed in the pub.Manager James Doughty said: "I am looking forward to welcoming customers into the pub and am confident that it will be a good addition to Redditch’s social scene." And for those who dont know Redditch is just on the outskirts of Brum                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hmmm ... just on the outskirts eh BJ ... Lamp ... is that another Brum night out there in the making Thumbs Up

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I feel a need coming on Alex lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

I'll be down the Hobbit HQ tonight watching Who cover band. I think Yamyam's goin too. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Squashy try to keep out of trouble !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

BJ ... if you are feeling the need ... dont fight it huni Wink LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

why would i get in trouble. It's all the others that cause it. I won't be drinkin anyway. so i won't hear the voices. Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Squashy you know the voices follow you round lol   Have fun tonite   Alex i shall sort something out :)                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Thumbs UpPartyBeerClap
Beer                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Squashy you know the voices follow you round lol   If only i could get real people to talk to me as well, i'd be on a winner. GeekWacko                                                                                                                                                                                 
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Try a Halibut called Eric                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

I chose im out of thousands. i didn't like the others. They were all too flat. GeekLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
unclebuck1983's Profile
unclebuck1983

In: middle earth

omg here we go again with the monty python quotes arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Never mind that my lad!   What about this parrot, wot i bought not half an hour ago from this very boutique? Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
unclebuck1983's Profile
unclebuck1983

In: middle earth

please stop i cant take anymore lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Is it Norwegian Blue ???                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Oh yes squire, beautifull plumage. Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Rattay's Profile
Rattay

In: Bedworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

If you want to see a picture of a Royal Enfield 500cc Bullet, you could do worse than look at the one on my profile pics   I bought that little beaut in Delhi India for £800 barely a year old.   I rode it up to Manali and then did one of the most notable bike runs in the world, Manali to Leh in Ladakh riding over three peaks all over 16000 feet. I also had to travel across the highest desert in the world. I returned on it to Delhi and then carried on South. via central India to Goa and Kerala.   Reccomended for a mid-life crisis!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9375 seconds. There are 923 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption