Karma?!?

53 Posts | Latest reply on 09/10/2010 22:07:33 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Eh up, I'm back to 32%!!!  Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

lol mine is rubbish but never thought about karma really                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

For gods sake is the size of your karma that important????   Or is it quality as opposed to quality???Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

well size does matter to some extent but i dont care if i am having fun lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Think SF's post was in relation to my post EW, lol.... but you've penned what I was thinking - great minds and all that eh Thumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It does however give other people some reassurance that you're not just a new member of the site with no other interaction   sadly, i dont find it reassuring at all, completely the opposite lol, made wonder why their karma is so high (if they are pm'ing every member randomly, that leaves a lot to be desired).. lol..  so in my opinion (just opinion) karma does not give a true reflection of the member!..    eg. someone pm'ing every male/female on the website, how does that make them safer ?  isnt that just a bit creepy? lol   Geek   you can understand the mods having high karma.. that makes perfect sense; also received a pm from a mod when you first join the site is reassuring...  Thumbs Up   i dont take any notice of my karma.. lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

for someone who doesn't take any notice of Karma, you did just raise a topic that's been dead for a month and posted a lengthy message.   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol .. i wasnt aware commenting on this post would have any effect on my karma  Confused

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Every post we make has an effect, if we post wordy posts karma rating could go up, when we post just a few words, or an icon on its own, then Karma rating can go down.   There are many factors that make up a total karma score, a percentage of the top posters score is also one of them. If their rating falls then so do ours.    This topic is like the 'what does a nod mean?' or the 'what's a real biker?' topics. I'm sure in a few weeks another new member will be asking the same questions about the karma rating.   If it had an off switch I'd use it.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol kwak... you mean you dont have control of the switch woman!!!!   i honestly dont understand how karma works.. nor do i care to.. its not giving us a realistic impression of the member so i just ignore it! the nicest and most genuine people ive met on here have low karma. lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

In case anyone is wondering I meant the off switch to my karma rating, not the off switch to the newbies lol   No I don't, Geordie, surprising  init? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

I want negative karma!!! how short do my posts have to be?   no fence jokes pls.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol... im shocked kwak.. i thought you were the woman with her finger on the button !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol "no comment" julie !!!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 615 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption