Karma?!?

53 Posts | Latest reply on 09/10/2010 22:07:33 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
brad_the_impaler's Profile
brad_the_impaler

In: Saundersfoot, Pe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello, recently joined the site and one thing I'm intrigued about is the Karma thing. Did a search but nothing cam up (I may be looking in the wrong place Confused can anyone enlighten me? Does it mean if my rating stays low I'll be reincarnated as Janet Street Porters toothbrush?                                                                                                                                                                              
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

LOL It'd have to sink very low to justify that.   Can't explain the detail, but basically the more posts / events you do, the higher your Karma rises.   Sure someone will be along soon, who can explain more.                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

Hi Brad, if you left click on the Karma bar it takes you to the explanation page for it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
clarissa's Profile
clarissa

In: Tell you later

LampThumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Cheers Brad am now singing the dreaded song that that question raises in my head ...................                                                                                                                                                                             
brad_the_impaler's Profile
brad_the_impaler

In: Saundersfoot, Pe

Thanks guys, now i feel stoopid (didnt think to click on the bar!!). But what a challenge, now I'm gonna be obsessed with increasing my karma rating....damn looks like im gonna be up all night tonight Tongue

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Good Luck Brad lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Rob1050's Profile
Rob1050

In: Redditch

(didnt think to click on the bar!!).     errrr...might not be the only oneEmbarrassedLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Is that an admission of something prey tell Rob ................ mister ooops i ate all the holiday chocolate !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

& I have been humming that tune all day BJ since reading you post Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

welcome to the site mate, glad you're hooked   :-)   There's a lot of people who ask about the Karma system, maybe I'll add a link on the Help page to the Karma page.   Some people aren't happy about the Karma system, but as far as I'm concerned it's the single biggest thing that's help drive up activity on the website, getting people involved in the club.   So get stuck in, schedule and attend some events, post up more profile photos and event photos, add news articles to the forum (not just chat), send/receive messages and nods... and your Karma will be flying along.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Brad dont feel stoopid ... us that have been here for ages dont know how it works either !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Have got a bit of an  inkling as to how it works, but not too interested really. That,s probably why mine has never risen above17%..Didn,t actually know you could click on it for details!! An I,ve been on here 2 years, even before Matt started the Karma Kraze!EmbarrassedConfused                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

i click on every thing just to see what happens                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

I click on everything because I forget that I have clicked on it before Geek                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

you can click with me bandit lover                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

you can click with me bandit lover                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Even clicking twice as well eh Bill!!??                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

So glad I found this thread... I found out pretty quickly how the Karma worked as like Bill I click on everything lol.  The only problem I have, like Brad, (who I hope hasn't given up) is trying to increase it!!!  lol.   Do you get extra Karma for making site suggestions Matt??!!!  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hey since our discussion on Thursday Blackberry I have been frantically clicking left right and centre, sending messages and responding to threads. As a result my karma has gone down from 13% to 12%...terribly, terribly discouraged lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 633 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption