SE London/Kent

20 Posts | Latest reply on 23/05/2010 20:12:05 by jabecs | Go to original / last post
madR6's Profile
madR6

In: Trowbridge
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Is there anyone down this way :(   wondering if a few wanted to meet up and go for a ride out.. although I wouldnt chance me leading.. definately would get lost lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thats what GPS is for lolWacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

GPS is for getting you lost? I'd agree with that! LOL

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

GPS   is that Garys Personal Services ?????                                                                                                                                                                             
Nick750's Profile
Nick750

In: Reading

madR6 - look at the 'South East "riders of rohan" ride outs' thread
(relegated to page 2 I think).

Garys Personal Services? Have u got a price list Gary? Lol

madR6's Profile
madR6

Hahahahahhaahaha I wonder if Comet will sell Garys Personal Services :P   Thanks Nick will take a look :P                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Jackie, look what you've started now! LOLI'll write up a price list later, discount for BM members. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Santa3644's Profile
Santa3644

In: Sidcup

I am thinking about organizing something central for Kent, sussex and Surrey and been chatting to a few guys and sure would like some females to join in the fun to - feel kind of out-numbers lol Although it was suggested to do some un-official meet ups at first                                                                                                                                                                             
Santa3644's Profile
Santa3644

the other option is to organize a Ladies of BM meet up and then we can go for a ride to one of those male over-run biker cafe's lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Nick750's Profile
Nick750

In: Reading

Personally I rather like the cafe that's over run with males,
gives me something to look at/laugh at. But maybe that's
just me being a perv !!!

Gary is BJ your 'manager' ? :-D                                                                                                                                                                             
madR6's Profile
madR6

oooh Yay im up for this :D wahoooo GBP = Girl Biker Power lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Santa3644's Profile
Santa3644

give me some time to think this through pls - ideas are more than welcome!!   a little busy this week :( and away on holiday over the next bankholdiday w/e, so on one hand plenty of time to come up with ideas but on the other nothing will happen before beginning of June   P.S. anybody in the mood to meet at the oakdene wednesday night?                                                                                                                                                                             
madR6's Profile
madR6

doh I missed the oakdene meet :( I went there yesterday its closed no bikers are meeting there.. I am not sure but think they are doing referbishment..                                                                                                                                                                              
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Will ask ventrider about the oakdene its his local we go there quite often ..... we also do the A127 diner if anyone fancies it                                                                                                                                                                              
madR6's Profile
madR6

ooh whats the a127 dinner.. where is that :D                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Would hazard a guess it,s a diner on the A127Big smile..mad by name, mad by natureWink                                                                                                                                                                             
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

Yeah it is ....biker owned as well..... they have bike nigts there                                                                                                                                                                              
Santa3644's Profile
Santa3644

OakDene biker meets are Wednesday nights and Sunday morn. Can't do this week cos I'm off to Germany (unfortunately this time without the bikeCry)   Back for the 2nd of June - but can't make any promises that Wednesday - will try tho x                                                                                                                                                                             
madR6's Profile
madR6

Old red yes that fits me just perfectly lol   would like to know more about the A127 :D   sure santa let me know what wednesday you are free and if I am not working can meet there :D                                                                                                                                                                              
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

http://www.127diner.co.uk/#/main-menu/4533379903

if you copy the above will take you to the 127 diner site and directions let me know if you wanna do meet there and i'll rustle up the locals ...Oi Sumo you paying attention lol

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 988 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption