Website design - colours, layout etc

16 Posts | Latest reply on 28/03/2007 17:16:21 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Does anyone want to recommend any changes to the site's design?   Namely the colours, layout, ease-of-use, etc.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

mmmmmmm, gotta have a think here.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

colours ? i,m blind thats y i like too ride at night ,they say its dark .                                                                                                                                                                             
Redreynard's Profile
Redreynard

In: Newcastle upon T

Hey Matt, how about the facility to post pictures into a gallery, and to be able to send them to people via pm       pma                                                                                                                                                                             
wttgill's Profile
wttgill

In: lichfield

i think it would be helpful to see who is online and then you can use the chat room, ive never seen anyone in there, so it could work together                                                                                                                                                                              
Redreynard's Profile
Redreynard

In: Newcastle upon T

A little smiley face next to our thumb ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikerjulia's Profile
Bikerjulia

In: Warrington

I cant put me pic up cos its too big boohoo, any chance of adding a little resizer programme or summat, I did have one but now I cant seem to get it to work. Mind my PC aint exactly on top form at the mo.   I think the layout and colours are brill                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

online status indicator is on my list of to-do's when i get my PC back (When i finally get to holland).   Julia - see the help section, ive made a little guide                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yes Matt concerning the Chatroom,it would be nice if it didn't boot you out,put you to sleep after a certain amount of time then people could if they wished stay logged in for however long they wanted to and keep a check on who comes in from time to time instead of having to re-log in.Just a suggestion.
Matt's Profile
Matt

Cobra,   This is a low-level setting, set by Microsoft.   There is what's known as "sessions" when you are browsiing websites.  It's a string of numbers/letters that you wont really ever see.  If there is no activity/communication between your internet browser and the server for 20 minutes (I think) then it times out your session.   This is for security reasons mainly.   The main site is set so that it logs you in on each page change, so you never notice when your session expires. This however isn't possible with the chatroom as the pages dont reload.   There is an issue with it crashing though.  I'm looking at rebuilding it, as it's very old and dated now.   Hope this answers for you.   Thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikerjulia's Profile
Bikerjulia

Thanks Matt I managed to download the ikkle file from your help section, now I got me pic up to scare the shxx outta people lol, erm not quite sure what I have done but I seem to have gained a red border lol, will go back and have another look. And no taking the pxxx outta me hat, me daughter bought me that for xmas lol
Bikerjulia's Profile
Bikerjulia

Hmmm I will blame it on my inner blonde, cant seem to remove the red border, mind it matches my eyes so I suppose its quite fetchingEmbarrassed.  Well I am techincally, mechanically and electronically challenged lol
Matt's Profile
Matt

Dont know why it does that sometimes. However Ive redone it for you, minus the red border!   Dont say I never give you anything LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

I like the hat, i had one a bit like that in blue................                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikerjulia's Profile
Bikerjulia

Big smileThanks theres nowt wrong with a mad hat or 2 lol   Matt ta very much mate, shucks u spoil me Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

I know, they do say I have my generous moments LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6239 seconds. There are 1016 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption