Sat 3rd July - Brum Nite Tenpin Bowling and Curry

173 Posts | Latest reply on 12/07/2010 19:35:33 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks to Jackie for organising this and was great to see old friends and meet some new people off here ..... Had a really good night if not slightly tiring with all the driving I did that day lol.

Trace you know I would always be there for you hun your a good friend
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Hi all as said good to meet some new faces and see mitche and drobbs out again you both lookin good. Thanks to jb for picking up the drob on wheels. A big hi to the young un who kept us all in order think his name is sam but if not you can push me in the dog poo. And we will be sorting a trip out for you soon as we can
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Cheers to everyone who came and made fools of themselves lol

Big thumbs up to Sam for being my target gunner with me rampy thing for bowling Big smile

Gud nite with great people xx

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

More pics on now thanks Mr Ken xx                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Great photos everyone! Thumbs Up   I must get misen a decent camera and tek some too Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

And just so folk are pre warned pretty sure thers no close ups of my butt !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Wheelienice's Profile
Wheelienice

In: Redditch worc

hey you lot look like a good nite had by all, who won then[ bet it was the girls]Thumbs Up had to save my pennies for the Upton Blues weelkend  at Upton on severn  on the 16th july, is a free weekend, loads of groups all 3 days. £20 to camp. just up the road as well ........come on hot weather has  orderedCool   is on events
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

It was yet another fab night...great venue, brill people, excellent food, and best of all....I just love those shoes.!!! They are the very best for shakin' ya booty'......lol   Thanks again BJ for you expert organisational efforts Heart                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Have you been in bed since then BL?  Haven't seen you on here since LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

naughty van.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

She wasn't in my bed! I'd have noticed, she doesn't stop dancing lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Gal's Profile
Triumph_Gal

In: Leicester

Looks like you all had a fab time. I missed it because I was attending a camping event down south I was committed to. I'll try and make the next one if its happening again Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

TG we have a few things lined up so watch this space

but feel free to join us on sunday at St Andrews for the On Two Wheels show

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 678 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption