Sat 3rd July - Brum Nite Tenpin Bowling and Curry

173 Posts | Latest reply on 12/07/2010 19:35:33 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I have had to book the lanes Lady and the curry house as he is doing a buffet for us but i can change the numbers is necessary :)                                                                                                                                                                              
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

thanks Jackie cos  transport  not confirmed yet but should know by tomorrow evening Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

For those folk def goin can you add ur pic to the events page so i can do a quick sit rep please                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'm planning on coming along for the curry, but I'm not bowling. Do you want me down on the list or not?I think there's at least one coming for the bowling and not the curry. Awkward bunch aren't we! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Gary why are u not bowling prey tell scared are you lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

'Cos I have no interest in bowling. Actually I don't generally take part in anything competitive.
Curry on the other hand is something I'll definitely drag myself out of the house for.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

I'm not bowling either.. and there's at least another one i know ofErmm but we is doing the curry... yummy scrummy !! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

wuss's all of you lol

Gary ur bound to beat me as i am one armed woman this weekend lol

drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Im currying but not bowling, is the curry house near the bowling???                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

have a fantastic night currying and bowing mmmmmm                                                                                                                                                                               
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Curry house is directly across the road from the bowling alley drobs.                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

enjoy yaselfs u lol   and jackie be careful with the balls they bit heavy LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

whos got heavy balls????????????????TongueLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Really looking forward to this one Big smile   New shoes for me.......lol                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

i think my balls are number 14's                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yam, you have 14 balls?                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

No thats the size silly, check it out!                                                                                                                                                                              
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Hey Jackie...... I'm coming up for this and bringing Trace in the car.
Will do the curry but not bowling either ..... I would normally but foot is still swollen and sore from bike off at easter Unhappy and all the driving over the weekend will be enough to cope with ....... Trace don't go gettin any ideas on backing out of lift either I can manage the driving honestThumbs Up

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Never done bowling before in my life.... all i know is that you have to aim your ball at the tiny white sticky up things at the other end of the room... cant be that hard can it ??? Cant be much different to playing marbles....Ermm might need a few pointers from the experts I think....LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

biggest tip i can give you is don't forget to let go of the ball !!!!!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 679 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption