Discounts for our Facebook fans

30 Posts | Latest reply on 07/05/2010 21:54:24 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

login to FB then hit the button for the link.                                                                                                                                                                             
adrenaline_Junkie's Profile
adrenaline_Junkie

In: Brum

Joined Thumbs Up

Link wouldn't work for me either, so i just searched Bikermatch on pages and did it that way !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

PS: If you see BikerMatch adverts on the side of your Facebook pages - please DON'T click them!  They cost us a lot of money.  Best thing you can do to help is to click the "Like" button underneith the advert, this will tell the Facebook systems that the advert is good/relevant and will promote the advert.   Thanks for all your help.  Let's push for a great summer on Biker Match!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I didn't know that clicking on th FB adverts cost them money, I might start clicking on all the ones that annoy me. Thumbs UpMatt, when I looked at the FB page I saw a few faces I recognised in the list of fans. Aren't you worried that connecting people in that way might actually encourage them to use FB instead?                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

And of course give out any number of e-mail addresses and phone numbers and find out real names.                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

what the feck  everyone knows  where  you are and what you are doing these  days  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

i think for the very few people who will join that page it doesn't matter.  Most will be dedicated/long term BM members who really care about the site and probably have full accounts anyhow.  And if there's someone on BM you really like, you're very unlikely to find them as a fan on the facebook page.   I understand your concerns though, and I had to think about it myself for a while, but the benefits of having free promotion on Facebook really outweigh the small disadvantages.                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

google your name  and  it tells you who you are if you are on any site on here                                                                                                                                                                               
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

But  i got nothing to hide so   hey ho   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Refresh                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 727 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption