Discounts for our Facebook fans

30 Posts | Latest reply on 07/05/2010 21:54:24 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Join the BikerMatch page on Facebook and get discounts every month!   http://www.facebook.com/pages/BikerMatch/1...331                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

PS: If you have time, please leave a review on the reviews page of our Facebook section.   PPS: It's still not allowed to put Facebook links, email addresses or phone numbers in your profile for security reasons!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

bump - this fell off the main page within an hour nearly!  You folks are talking too much lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

ANd for once its not me Boss Man wahooooooo can i have a gold star now                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

What's that brown mark on ya nose BJ? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

It was her Matt, it was Jackie..I saw her bump it off the page!!!   Hah gold stars mine mine Brummie Burd..I,d stick me tongue at ya but I,ve just bloody bit it....Nurse!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Red i blow a raspberry in ur general direction                                                                                                                                                                               
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Ha sounded like a raspberry right enough, didn,t see your tongue though!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I bumped it Boss Man ......... gold star .... PICK ME PICK ME                                                                                                                                                                              
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Added... (only cos i'm due to renew) LOL and whats with all the raspberries round here... yr a messy lot!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Was Red FG wasnt me honest ........                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerbitch's Profile
bikerbitch

In: Denbigh/Leigh

Link will be on tonight Matt........Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

All done Matt :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

Reviews can be left for us here... http://www.facebook.com/pages/BikerMatch/199092335331?v...6261817190   You can use the same Facebook page to recommend the page to all your friends on Facebook who are bikers!                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

review left and link forwarded to mates who havent already joined ...lol

p.s. looking forward to discount Wink

Matt's Profile
Matt

Thanks, keep them coming please.  Hoping that this really helps boost our profile on BM.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

bump, really need your support on facebook please folks.   Link now also at the bottom of every bikermatch page                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

I have just renewed did i get faceache discount?????   Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

did you use the Faceache discount code?  It's on the wall of the facebook page!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Boss Man every time i have tried to access FB through link at bottom of the page i get an error message                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5977 seconds. There are 688 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption