Who is at NABD 7th - 9th May ?

27 Posts | Latest reply on 11/05/2010 09:44:21 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ian & I will be going to NABD 7th - 9th May 

Ken (Scorpio) will be meeting up with us & will be bringing Jackie's smiley face flag, so we can put that up for anyone who wants to know where we are on the site.

We just wondered who else is going to be going ? 

If anyone wants to meet up with us along the way or there to camp together just drop a PM and can let you have my mobile number so we can sort something out Thumbs Up

We are hoping on the Sat to do a ride down (if people are in a fit state) to DC's birthday bash but will sort that out next week.                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

I'll be there, travelling down on friday morning planning to arrive about lunch time.   See you all there, ride safe.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Alley hup ! 

or BUMP ... lol 

well there are a few of us all meeting up there so thought I would post for anyone else thats going, 

we will have a smiley face yellow flag flying high ... so long as scorpio remembers to bring it lol 

for those who have my number or scorpio's can you let us know when you think you will arrive, we will try to save as much space as we can, Doh boy will be 1st there, scorpio, myself & Mr_P aim to be there for about 3ish 

See ya there ... 1 sleep left Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

am working  Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Flag now in Scorpios trusty hands lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Thanks Jackie, pity you cannot make it see you soon Thumbs Up

WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

have a blast this weekend at NABD ! those who are going Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Have fun everyone and hope the weather holds out for you all x   Shell Lady i shall see you soon :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Flag duly handed back to ScorpioThumbs Up 

Great rally & fantastic company , was good to see those we did see there ... sorry if we missed you, will make sure we dont for Farmyard, plans are already afoot to make sure we get a large space for us all to go in.

drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

brill weekend and after a bit of searchin, found the smiley flag, biut me finkd u need a longer flag poleLOL was great to meet those that I did and hope every1 got back safely                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Blame Scorpio ... It was his erection LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth

well scorpio needs so enlarge his erection ASAPLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Great weekend guys, good to meet up with friends old and new. See you at the next one.                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

drobes have you seen u tube ! LOL glad you had good weekend                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Why whats on U tube WN ?                                                                                                                                                                             
caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

great weekend sorry didnt get to see all of you maybe next time Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
peter27's Profile
peter27

In: afonwen

thanks to all for makeing me welcome see you soon                                                                                                                                                                              
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

I hasten to point out that I only used half of the erection facilities that were available to me on the grounds that the guy ropes and bungies would not have been able to cope with the full monty LOL   Yet again, another good weekend with fun people and a good cause to boot; what more can you ask for !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

Prof was there  and  couldn't find the smiley flag !!!!! I am sure i would have done  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

great weekend, nice to meet you all ,sv  shell thanks for putting up with me calling you all other names but your own  , lol. see you all at night up north. even caught the sun on my face Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 1204 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption