ink and iron

30 Posts | Latest reply on 05/04/2007 03:42:02 by storm | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ya  need to get it shaved ,good for winter riding helps keep u warm                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

i like tattoo's got 3 myself                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i,ve got 3 now ,that,s how ended up single ,for years going back to when i was 18  i,ve been in to get 1 but it was always 3-4 hour wait so i would walk out .the on my46 b/d went in 2 local tat shop  same thing but if i came back next day at 5 he would fit me in .  she did,nt spot it for 3 day,s , woke up hand she blew her top and walked ,  even tho she has a tat, so 2 week,s after  and still going on about it i had another 1 ,then last week she was cutting my hair (she,s a barber)she spotted  no2 and left half done . so no 3  that,l  show her next time i see her !and there getting bigger each time . rambling now . bye
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

you ramble ninja ............ never !!!!   lol one liners usually and cryptic at that !!!!   lol. seems rather bizzar reaction to some perminant ink and a drawing no 3 may just tip her over the hedge mate at least you'll be ready for the reaction though     Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

had those hair,s cut now . gave myself a number 4 , had to pay to have my hair  on my head finished off tho  , first time paid for a cut in nearly 20 years   f---ing £ 5 . took a good 2 mins.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

LOL off to have my first in a few days.............................tattoo that is LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

ohhhhhhh what u havin done di?                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

panther, bottom of my back                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

nice one hun                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

WAY COOL DI DONT FORGET TO TAKE A PICKIE SO WE CAN ALL HAVE A PEEK AT IT !!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 590 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption