ink and iron

30 Posts | Latest reply on 05/04/2007 03:42:02 by storm | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

if ur into ur bikes and tatoo,s  this is the show for u !                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

oh i got mates been to that very reccomended                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

eh?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

post up the details if you have them, no good otherwise Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You tell 'em Matt  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
wttgill's Profile
wttgill

In: lichfield

http://www.inkandiron.co.uk/ I really hope to be there, if anyone else is going let me know please !                                                                                                                                                                             
millsy's Profile
millsy

In: coleshill

yeah i will be                                                                                                                                                                              
wttgill's Profile
wttgill

In: lichfield

are you following me tonight !!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
millsy's Profile
millsy

In: coleshill

yeah you are a good leader though..wish i had my own stalker Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Looks ok count me in ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

got me a couple of tic                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

got me a couple of tickets already                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

THIS SUNDAY   , THIS SUNDAY  , SCRUFFY MURPHYS FIRST THEN A TATTOO                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

hows ur tattoo? hope it aint too sore! x                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Can someone tell me where and when as two of the links wont work for me .Yes i would like to do this one and also meet some of you !!!! apprecitate any info thanks......                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well i got me another tattoo, missed the act with the people getting hung and having spikes push throu there skin. i was having needles stuck in mine at the time.will change my pic to the tattoo  it,s the top one                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well i got me another tattoo, missed the act with the people getting hung and having spikes push throu there skin. i was having needles stuck in mine at the time.will change my pic to the tattoo  it,s the top one                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

thats looks cool ninja !!!!!!!!!!    ouch was it painfull cos it looks like it could be ????                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

no the guy was realy good , there was a guy there doing it the traditional way with a piece of bamboo , now that look realy  painful .                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I don't like tattoo's but that looks okay,i especially like the way he drew those hairs all over your chest....really lifelike.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.5156 seconds. There are 1425 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption